1. Introduction In a July 2018 survey by Reflect Digital, 58% of consumers said that online ads and marketing have little or no influence on their buying behaviour, while 27% said they were somewhat influenced. Only 5% said they were extremely influenced. Brands need to continue to find new ways to not only be heard […]
This webinar looks at some of the key trends and insights around personalisation from our Harnessing the Power of Personalisation report.
Key points include:
- trends impacting personalisation and why personalisation matters.
- understand the challenges around personalisation and how companies are overcoming these.
- the exciting opportunities and key digital priorities for marketers in 2019.
Latest Research, Trends and Best Practice
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive summary Billions are being spent on digital marketing each year and the availability of digital analytics is better than ever. Although these tools are hugely beneficial to brands, they empower digital marketers to understand the ‘what’ much more than the ‘why.’ With a heavy focus on machine-optimised performance marketing, many new […]
1. Executive summary and highlights The Customer Lifetime Value Report, published by Econsultancy in partnership with RedEye, is based on a survey of marketers across a range of business sectors, as well as agencies and vendors supplying technology and services. Customer lifetime value (CLTV) is the total worth of an individual customer over the lifespan […]
1. Executive Summary Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is considered one of the most important factors in determining present and future success of a business. However, less than half of those surveyed for this research said they were able to measure CLV. With it costing less to retain a customer than acquire a new one and […]
The BIO Agency works with the real estate provider to future proof the heritage brand with a fresh new online platform.
Summary Red Badger has been working with one of the world’s largest banks since 2016. With products going live in the last year, the agency’s work is contributing to a global efficiency target of £1.2bn. The bank’s Originations and Utilities team identified that conversion rates on retail products were less than 5%. For the eligible customers, there were two key […]
New York Bakery Company’s newly implemented programmatic strategy increases engagement by 82% and generates 23.5 million impressions over an eight-week period.
Fast Track Training: Customer Experience (CX)
Boost your rates of conversion, loyalty and advocacy with this intensive customer experience training course, covering: research and testing, strategy, user experience (UX) principles, design guidelines and persuasion techniques, mobile, new technologies, and more.
3-day course | various dates | London
Defining multichannel and omnichannel
Sources of insight and using persona maps
Principles of using customer journeys and journey mapping
Content in the customer journey, UX optimisation and conversion
Looking for CX statistics and market data?
Browse, save and export over 1,000 customer experience-related statistics and charts collated in Econsultancy’s online Internet Statistics Database. Constantly updated to reflect the latest findings.
From the Blog
Most marketers are now familiar with personalization or using data to deliver targeted or even individualized messaging and offers to consumers.
Though we may be a few months out from the Festival of Marketing 2019 (October 10-11 in London, get your tickets here), the Econsultancy blog is bringing its readers a preview of some of the excellent speakers.
Malaysia is a large and often overlooked market in Southeast Asia.
Not-for-profit organisations and charities are not always known for their outstanding UX, or indeed great design, when it comes to their websites.
This week, the first ever cashierless store opened in the UK: a Sainsbury’s Local supermarket that is experimenting with using the brand’s Scan, Pay & Go smartphone technology instead of tills and cashiers.
This week’s stats round up includes news about retail sales, TV ads, programmatic, and lots more to boot.
A progressive web app, or PWA, is a website with the look and feel of, and much of the same functionality as, an installed application on a desktop PC, tablet or smartphone.
Ethically questionable tactics companies use to get users to take specific actions those users might not really want to take might soon be illegal under certain circumstances if US lawmakers have their way.
Technology has created a world of opportunities in medicine and healthcare and organizations serving these markets are increasingly looking to take advantage of them. For example, pharma companies are increasingly creating web and mobile services and developing connected devices that ultimately aim to improve the lives of patients.
1. Executive Summary “We don’t sell a product, we sell an experience.” That’s how 62% of marketing executives in the wellness and healthcare category describe their business. Healthcare marketers know that their market is changing as the power dynamic shifts toward the consumer. What isn’t so clear is what to do about it. Based on […]
Let’s get cracking with this week’s stats roundup, which includes news about meaningful brands, social responsibility, and organic search.
When conducting user testing, recruiting the right people to test your product or website is all-important.