Over the past several years, a clear digital revolution has been taking place in the financial services industry.
In retail, consumers have come to expect a swift and seamless experience online from beginning to end (and beyond the point of purchase). This is what’s known as ‘the Amazon effect’. Car manufacturers (sometimes called original equipment manufacturers or OEMs) and dealerships have struggled to adapt to the complex demands of digitally-savvy consumers. The experience […]
The beauty industry is a saturated market, filled with a multitude of brands vying for the attention and loyalty of consumers. A stand-out product or interesting story is no longer enough to succeed, it seems, as consumers become increasingly demanding and more digitally-savvy than ever before.
Latest Research, Trends and Best Practice
Foreward We are living in a time where customer experience is the primary differentiator for many brands, for whom price and product are no longer sole consumer considerations. From retail to banking – customers are interacting with services in new ways, and it’s those that understand this engagement and act accordingly that will succeed. Indeed, […]
1. Executive summary Almost half (46%) of the 1,200 IT professionals surveyed for the 2019 Econsultancy/Adobe Digital Trends Report expect improving customer experience (CX) and data security to be top of their organisation’s priority list this year. The quality of the CX delivered by an organisation is increasingly recognised as a crucial area of competition, […]
1. Introduction In a July 2018 survey by Reflect Digital, 58% of consumers said that online ads and marketing have little or no influence on their buying behaviour, while 27% said they were somewhat influenced. Only 5% said they were extremely influenced. Brands need to continue to find new ways to not only be heard […]
10 best practice tips for ensuring a good customer experience.
The difference between multi and omnichannel and providing a seamless CX across all.
What a persona is, the information you need to create personas, and the data sources that will help.
A proven way to increase ROI and revenue, and increase customer loyalty and retention.
This webinar looks at some of the key trends and insights around personalisation from our Harnessing the Power of Personalisation report, including:
- The trends impacting personalisation and why personalisation matters.
- The exciting opportunities and key digital priorities for marketers in 2019.
The BIO Agency works with the real estate provider to future proof the heritage brand with a fresh new online platform.
Summary Red Badger has been working with one of the world’s largest banks since 2016. With products going live in the last year, the agency’s work is contributing to a global efficiency target of £1.2bn. The bank’s Originations and Utilities team identified that conversion rates on retail products were less than 5%. For the eligible customers, there were two key […]
New York Bakery Company’s newly implemented programmatic strategy increases engagement by 82% and generates 23.5 million impressions over an eight-week period.
Fast Track Training: Customer Experience (CX)
Boost your rates of conversion, loyalty and advocacy with this intensive customer experience training course, covering: research and testing, strategy, user experience (UX) principles, design guidelines and persuasion techniques, mobile, new technologies, and more.
3-day course | various dates | London
1. Executive Summary Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is considered one of the most important factors in determining present and future success of a business. However, less than half of those surveyed for this research said they were able to measure CLV. With it costing less to retain a customer than acquire a new one and […]
"Globally, 67% of travelers say they use voice technology for trip status related queries"
Browse, save and export over 1,000 customer experience-related statistics and charts collated in Econsultancy’s online Internet Statistics Database. Constantly updated to reflect the latest findings.
From the Blog
Beauty Bay, the independent online beauty retailer, has recently revamped its website in a bid to become a ‘digital-first’ brand.
MoneySuperMarket is a fascinating brand because the comparison website’s positioning is all about engendering a feeling in its customers – ‘Get Money Calm’, in case you haven’t seen the recent ad campaign, featuring, amongst other things, a goat in a hot spa.
Every year, the number of companies which make up the marketing technology (‘martech’) landscape has grown.
Digital transformation within the financial services sector is ongoing.
The online travel industry is big business. In a recent report, The Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) found that four in five people in Britain chose to book their holidays online in 2018.
Not-for-profit organisations and charities are not always known for their outstanding UX, or indeed great design, when it comes to their websites.
This week, the first ever cashierless store opened in the UK: a Sainsbury’s Local supermarket that is experimenting with using the brand’s Scan, Pay & Go smartphone technology instead of tills and cashiers.
This week’s stats round up includes news about retail sales, TV ads, programmatic, and lots more to boot.
A progressive web app, or PWA, is a website with the look and feel of, and much of the same functionality as, an installed application on a desktop PC, tablet or smartphone.
Ethically questionable tactics companies use to get users to take specific actions those users might not really want to take might soon be illegal under certain circumstances if US lawmakers have their way.
Technology has created a world of opportunities in medicine and healthcare and organizations serving these markets are increasingly looking to take advantage of them. For example, pharma companies are increasingly creating web and mobile services and developing connected devices that ultimately aim to improve the lives of patients.
1. Executive Summary “We don’t sell a product, we sell an experience.” That’s how 62% of marketing executives in the wellness and healthcare category describe their business. Healthcare marketers know that their market is changing as the power dynamic shifts toward the consumer. What isn’t so clear is what to do about it. Based on […]