1. Introduction Marketers have always sought to find the most relevant buyers for their products. In the 1950s, this concept took a step forward when Wendell Smith published an award-winning article in the Journal of Marketing on product differentiation and market segmentation. This article put segmentations on the map for marketers, and soon market segmentations […]
Roundtable: Data, Segmentations and Personas
Join this roundtable to discuss how to put data to work to create robust and useful customer segmentations and personas, as well as how segmentations will facilitate strategic decision-making in the future.
February 26th | London
Latest Research, Trends and Best Practice
1. Introduction The modern marketer’s dilemma “After several years of long Christmas lists to Santa, this year my girls could not think of anything they wanted. It dawned on me; my kids are not seeing marketing encouraging them to want things. My job and the jobs of future global marketers are getting more challenging. We […]
1. Introduction The size of investment that brands make in digital marketing programmes mean that it is extremely important to understand the impact that spend is having. Yet there remains little industry consensus on the best way to achieve an accurate, quantified view on the contribution that a marketing strategy has had on revenue and […]
1. Introduction Organising large amounts of customer data is becoming a huge challenge for marketers who want a ‘360 degree view’ of their customers. Customer data platforms (CDPs) offer a way for organisations to bring together disparate customer data into one place, to allow for the easy sharing of this information with other systems. This […]
Customer Data Platforms Best Practice Guide
This report explains what customer data platforms are, how they can help marketers and how they might change the marketing technology landscape.
It also explains the features that characterise CDPs, while clarifying how these platforms differ from other marketing tools such as customer relationship management systems, data management platforms and others.
An introduction to the third-party cookie crackdown
This briefing will cover:
- The cookiepocalypse: a timeline
- Alternatives to cookie-based advertising
- Alternative forms of measurement
- Alternative data sources
- Contextual targeting
Agency Tangent combined user data from sources including Moz, Audience and IBM Watson to develop the ‘El Bot’ chatbot, which reached Stranger Things fans in more than 24 countries and achieved a user retention rate of 88%.
The healthy eating company Weight Watchers, recently rebranded WW, boosts efficiency and saves costs using analytics that identify the best performing creatives.
The BIO Agency works with the real estate provider to future proof the heritage brand with a fresh new online platform.
Fast Track Training: Advanced Data & Analytics
Develop your analytics strategy and gain practical skills to transform available data into powerful insights, with this Fast Track training course. You’ll cover the full analytics journey, from planning, measurement and data collection through to the practicalities of analysing, optimising and predicting behaviour.
3-day course | various dates | London
From the Blog
According to Econsultancy’s Experience Index: 2020 Digital Trends report, in association with Adobe, the gap between CX leaders and mainstream organisations is becoming increasingly evident, with leaders “having advanced customer experience management in place that’s aligned across strategy and technology.”
Supermarket brand Sainsbury’s has just unveiled a new type of concept store in Mansion House, London with an emphasis on sustainability, customer centricity and hyperlocal purchasing habits.
Mark Douthwaite is an AI engineer at Peak, a start-up which works within retail and ecommerce, adapting AI to solve supply chain issues with the likes of ASOS, Footasylum, Fred Perry and Morrisons. So, let’s hear what Douthwaite does every day, and see if he can cut through the hype and explain the true power […]
A Guide to Digital Marketing Tools
This report provides marketers with an overview of 60 popular and peer-recommended tools in four main categories: content and experience, data, analytics and insights, email and marketing automation and social media and customer relationships.