How will data, its role in advertising and marketing, and the relationship that businesses have with it evolve in 2021?
Earlier in the month, we took a specific look at the issue of third-party tracking cookies and how their ongoing demise is likely to impact measurement, ad targeting and attribution in 2021. But what other data trends are likely to come to the fore next year? How will the ongoing Covid-19 crisis and the way that brands respond to it impact the usage of data? And what about automation, artificial intelligence and the emergence of new tools?
We speak to a number of experts in data, analytics and advertising to find out what they see on the horizon for 2021.
- Data strategy: responding to the impact of Covid-19
- The role of data in the business in 2021
- Trends in measurement & analytics
- The impact of changing attitudes to data privacy on measurement & tracking
- The rise of AI & automation
And if you want to hear more on 2021 trends, join us on January 26th at 3pm GMT as Econsultancy founder Ashley Friedlein will reveal his digital and marketing trends for the year. Register here.