30th October | 2pm London | 8am New York
Our October webinar will examine some of the key trends and challenges impacting the area of data and analytics and how companies are addressing these.
Data-driven marketing continues to be identified as one of the biggest opportunities for companies as they look to deliver more relevant, timely and personalised communications to their customers. With data being central to performance optimisation and the delivery of customer experience, the focus on being able to delve deeper into data and act upon the insights has never been greater.
Agenda/key points covered in this webinar:
- Key trends and challenges driving measurement and analytics
- Moving from data to action
- Optimising your business using data and analytics
- Understanding the value of your marketing and customers (ROI and CLV)
- How Marketers and Data Teams can work effectively together
- How AI will take predictive analytics to the next level