Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Media)|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, SEO, PPC, Media planning & buying, Social|
|Industry Focus||Automotive, Consumer Goods, Retail, Travel & Leisure, Media|
18/20 St. John Street
|Number of Staff||31-60|
|Date Established||13th April 2009|
7thingsmedia is multi-award winning global digital media agency with a proven track record of delivering hugely impressive returns for clients. With offices in London, New York & Singapore; 7thingsmedia's services span the digital marketing mix including affiliates, display, lead generation, mobile, PPC, SEO and social media.
We understand the complex way in which different online marketing channels interact with each other and are therefore perfectly placed to advise our clients on the best ways to operate either across channels or in one specific discipline. We operate a channel neutral policy and therefore our advice comes from the perspective of what is best for the client, rather than what is better for 7thingsmedia.
Our ethos is focussed around adopting an ethical, transparent and focussed approach to working with our clients and we seek to very quickly establish ourselves as a close partner with everyone with whom we work. Our record in retaining our clients is testament to the success of adopting this mentality.
Founder & CEO, Chris Bishop, is a marketing industry expert trainer in the Econsultancy Training Faculty.
Acne Jeans, Abercrombie & Kent, Agent Provocateur, Amanda Wakeley, boohoo.com, Boux Avenue, Furniture Village, Grazia, James Villa Holidays, Ideal World, Kate Spade New York, Kurt Geiger, Konga.com, Liberty of London, L'Oreal, MARS, NET-A-PORTER, Secretsales.com, Shopbop.com, Ted Baker, Tessuti, The British Museum, UNICEF, Urban Outfitters, and USC
- "Best use of SEO" - The Drum Search Awards 2015
- "Grand Prix award" - The Drum's Digital Trading Awards 2015
- "Best use of PPC" - The Drum's Digital Trading Awards 2015
- "Best use of SEO" - The Drum's Digital Trading Awards 2015
- "Best Cross Channel Buy" - The Drum's Digital Trading Awards 2015
- "Best in Retail" - Performance Marketing Awards 2014
- "Best Use of Affiliate Marketing" - DADI Awards 2013
- "Best PPC Campaign" - European Search Awards 2013
- "Best Consumer Targeting Campaign" - Performance Marketing Awards 2013
- "Best Agency" - Performance Marketing Awards 2013
- "Best Agency" - Performance Marketing Awards 2012
- "Best Agency" - A4uawards 2011
Research featuring 7thingsmedia
- Affiliate Marketing Buyer's Guide , 17 Aug 2010
Blog posts by 7thingsmedia
- Why there should be more plaudits for digital audits, Chris Bishop, 27 Jul 2016
- Why are we still talking omni-bollocks?, Chris Bishop, 14 Jun 2016
- Think affiliate marketing doesn’t work for luxury brands? Think again, Chris Bishop, 11 Apr 2016
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks
In order to see your Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks please contact email@example.com