|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Full Service)|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Mobile, Multichannel Marketing, Strategy & Operations, Design|
|Industry Focus||Automotive, Consumer Goods, Retail, Travel & Leisure|
Number One First Street
|Number of Staff||151-500|
|Date Established||6th August 2013|
Established in 1995, Amaze is a leading, full service marketing and technology consultancy. The company’s purpose is to inspire original thinking through a deeper understanding of technology and human behaviour.
Amaze has proven strength across the entire digital stack from strategy to solution design and global implementation. Amaze integrates the creative mindset of an agency with robust consulting and technology implementation skills, which has allowed it to build a strong reputation in global design & build and eCommerce. Its work currently spans 104 countries in 28 languages for an impressive client list that includes ASICS, Bridgestone, Coats plc, Coca-Cola, Dyson, Lexus, ODEON Cinemas, Toyota and Unilever.
In 2013, Amaze was positioned 7th in the Digital Elite category in The Drum’s Digital Census based on its financial performance, peer status and high level of client satisfaction; the agency also achieved 14th position in the Financial Poll. Amaze also came in at 22nd in the UK’s Top 100 Digital Agencies Report by Econsultancy and 4th in the design and build category.
In 2012, Amaze ranked 12th in Marketing Magazine’s Digital Agency League Table, as well as 4th in the eCommerce category and 5th in the mobile category. The agency also ranked 2nd in the 2012 B2B Marketing Marcomms Agencies League Table.
Amaze was named within the UK’s Top 10 Interactive Agencies by Forrester.
In early 2013, Amaze was acquired by St Ives Group plc to establish a new digital solutions pillar within the groups Marketing Services division, which will provide support and investment to accelerate Amaze’s growth and expansion into new territories.
For further information and case studies, please visit www.amaze.com
Lexus Europe, Unilever, Coats plc, ASICS, ODEON Cinemas, The Co-operative Group, East Coast Mainline, Coca-Cola, Toyota Motor Europe, and The Saucy Fish Co'
* 7th in the Digital Elite category in The Drum’s Digital Census based on its financial performance, peer status and high level of client satisfaction.
* 12th in Marketing Magazine’s Digital Agency League Table, including:
* 4th in the eCommerce category
* 5th in the mobile category
* 22nd in the UK’s Top 100 Interactive Agencies by Econsultancy. Including:
* 4th in the website design & build category
* 2nd in the 2012 B2B Marketing Marcomms Agencies League Table
* Amaze is named within the UK’s Top 10 Interactive Agencies by Forrester
Press Releases from Amaze
- Amaze achieves EPiServer Premium Partner Status, 4 Feb 2014
- Amaze forms partnership with hybris , 7 Nov 2013
- NSPCC appoints Amaze to create an innovative digital presence to inspire and engage people in the battle to end child cruelty, 28 Oct 2013
Blog posts by Amaze
- Connected retail: the future of the high street, Rick Curtis, 25 Oct 2013
- How can brands take greater advantage of second-screen usage?, Jasper Bell, 1 Oct 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks