|Company / Organization Type||Other Supplier|
|Areas of Expertise||Mobile, Multichannel Marketing, Social, Strategy & Operations|
|Industry Focus||Retail, Travel & Leisure|
4th Floor, Farringdon Point
29-35 Farringdon Road
|Number of Staff||31-60|
|Private or Public?||Publicly Owned|
|Date Established||1st September 1999|
Econsultancy is where the world's digital marketing and e-commerce professionals meet to sharpen their strategy, source suppliers, get quick answers, compare notes, help each other out and discover how to do everything better online.
Our reports, events, online resources and training programmes help a community of more than 100,000 members make better decisions, build business cases, find the best suppliers, look smart in meetings and accelerate their careers.
We are an award-winning publisher of reports covering best practice, benchmarking, template files, market data, trends, innovation and supplier selection aimed at internet professionals that want practical advice on all aspects of e-business.
Econsultancy also operates a highly popular training division, used by some of the world's leading brands for staff education, both in-house and via public courses. We provide training across all areas of digital marketing and at all levels from one day courses to diplomas to Masters in Digital Marketing Communications.
In addition, we host more than 100 events a year, such as the Future of Digital Marketing conference, Digital Cream and Peer Summit roundtable events (held in London, New York, Chicago, Dubai and Singapore), JUMP (Joining up online and offline) and a range of social events including skiing, sailing and networking parties.
The Econsultancy.com site attracts 300,000 unique users per month where they access research, read the blog and take part in discussions in the forums. And as a portal to the digital marketing community, Econsultancy members can also link up with other members and digital suppliers through our directories, as well as find a new job or new digital talent using the job listings.
We have more than 100, 000 members but some of our larger customers include:, Argos, Barclays, BBC, Bourne Leisure, British Airways, British Telecom, BUPA, Cadbury, Camelot, Carphone Warehouse, DELL, Deloitte, EstÃ©e Lauder, Google, HSBC, John Lewis, Mars Drinks, MSN, MySpace, Oxfam, Reed Business Information, Royal Mail, Shell, Thomas Cook, Time Warner, T-Mobile, TUI, Virgin Atlantic, Vodafone, Yahoo!, and Yell
The only awards we've entered have been the Association of Online Publishers' (AOP) annual awards. We've been shortlisted every year we've entered and won twice!
Events Econsultancy has sponsored
- JUMP, 9 Oct 2013
- FUNNEL, 8 Oct 2013
- JUMP New York 2013, 30 Jan 2013
- JUMP 2012 London, 10 Oct 2012
- Digital Sail 2009, 1 Jul 2009
Press Releases from Econsultancy
- Speed of use of email marketing technology has a dramatic impact on the success of email marketers , 25 Feb 2014
- Ecommerce technology shortcomings force many companies to change platform, 17 Feb 2014
- 6 in 10 companies plan to increase their marketing investment in 2014 , 3 Feb 2014
- Customer experience, mobile and content marketing are key areas of focus for 2014, 23 Jan 2014
- Monarch Airlines named as Sitecore Site of the Year UK 2013, 6 Dec 2013
- Econsultancy publishes Marketing Automation Best Practice Guide for Asia-Pacific, 4 Dec 2013
- DMA and Econsultancy to launch digital skills training partnership in 2014, 12 Nov 2013
- Satisfaction with conversion rates reaches highest level since 2009: new report, 31 Oct 2013
- Econsultancy publishes first Data Management Platforms Buyer’s Guide, 24 Oct 2013
- Companies to increase mobile marketing investment in the coming year, 22 Oct 2013
Blog posts and comments by Econsultancy
- Search results on travel sites: examples and best practices, Graham Charlton, 7 Mar 2014
- M&S launches new website, focuses on curation, clustering and content, Ashley Friedlein, 7 Mar 2014
- 10 websites that aren’t responsive (and probably should be), Ashley Friedlein, 7 Mar 2014
- 12 reasons why the internet is a magnificent place, Christopher Ratcliff, 7 Mar 2014
- Five ways in which search is evolving, Ashley Friedlein, 7 Mar 2014
- Why centralisation is a power game, Ashley Friedlein, 7 Mar 2014
- Why this is an extraordinary time to lead marketing, Ashley Friedlein, 7 Mar 2014
- 10 interesting digital marketing statistics we've seen this week, David Moth, 7 Mar 2014
- More than 40% of online adults are multi-device users: stats, Christopher Ratcliff, 7 Mar 2014
- Which ecommerce security logos do users trust? Do they matter?, Graham Charlton, 6 Mar 2014
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks