|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Design & Build)|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Strategy & Operations, Design, Conversion Rate Optimization|
|Industry Focus||Retail, Travel & Leisure|
St Nicholas House, 31-34 High Street,
|Number of Staff||6-15|
We're a friendly bunch based in Bristol, who create great looking e-commerce and content managed websites for our clients. We are your partners in making a difference to your business, a digital agency who provide engaging experiences that deliver return on investment.
We use the best e-commerce and CMS platforms to develop bespoke websites based on your requirements. Our e-commerce and CMS solutions are all created from your objectives and KPIs so we focus on achieving the business change needed. Our service offering includes digital strategy, web design and development, and on-going optimisation. We are always reviewing and appraising the latest technologies to make sure that we can offer the best solutions meaning that your customers receive an inspiring and exciting digital experience.
Quba & Co - Maritime and fashion clothing, Chatham Marine - Deck shoes and Motor Sport, Armit Wines - Exclusive wine dealer, Pashley Collection - Clothing from the bike brand, Really Wild Clothing - High Fashion country clothing, Original Style - Luxury tile manufacturer, Tap Warehouse - Online only bathroom retailer, Floris London - Royal warrant perfumery, Roxton Bailey Robinson - Luxury fishing and hunting trips, Oxford Ski/OS Private travel/ Luxury Chalet Collection - Luxury travel consultants, Super Skills Experiences - Legendary sports camps, Whistlefish Galleries - Art for the home, Meet the Boss.TV - B2B opinion and news, and Nestle - Digital marketing campaigns for a variety of brands
2013 BT Retail Technology Award for Ecommerce Innovation.
Nominated for Retail Systems Awards 2013 - Retail site of the year, best use of technology for personalisation.
Press Releases from Gibe Digital
Blog comments by Gibe Digital
- 12 more examples of digital technology in retail stores, Pete Williams, 28 Feb 2014
- Christmas 2013 ecommerce stats round up: John Lewis, Amazon and m-commerce, Pete Williams, 8 Jan 2014
- 15 stats that show why click-and-collect is so important for retailers, Pete Williams, 19 Nov 2013
- A five-step roadmap for using personalisation in ecommerce, Pete Williams, 22 Oct 2013
- Fight Club! Sky vs Virgin Media: a user experience comparison, Pete Williams, 21 Oct 2013
- High street retailers 'missing out on £1bn per month'. How the web can help, Pete Williams, 19 Sep 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks