|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Marketing)|
|Areas of Expertise||Multichannel Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Online PR, Optimisation (inc testing, CRO), Digital Strategy|
|Industry Focus||Consumer Goods, Retail, Transport, Travel & Leisure|
Liverpool Innovation Park
Maxwell House, Edge Lane
|Number of Staff||16-30|
|Date Established||20th April 2007|
Successful online marketing requires multi-channel expertise and that is what you benefit from when you choose Hit Search to improve the visibility of your brand on the web.
Since 2007, we have provided bespoke online marketing expertise to some of the leading brands in the UK, and beyond. Over the years we have recruited a vibrant and hard working team of specialists in a variety of fields, from content marketing, SEO and PPC to conversion optimisation, social media and reputation management.
All of these department’s share a common goal: the increased success of your business through a greater online presence. Our comprehensive service has earned the company a place on the ‘Recommended Agency Register,’ just the latest in a string of awards.
How Do We Differ From Our Competition?
Hit Search began its life as a Search Engine Marketing specialist. From these humble beginnings, we very quickly found that to add ‘true value’ to clients, being a ‘Search Specialist’ was not enough.
“Being 1st position on a specific keyword means nothing on its own…”
What clients were also interested in was what each collective online marketing channel is generating in terms of revenue, combined with how each individual channel is interacting with each other as a total online marketing mix. Being a ‘Search Specialist’ was only part of the deal.
In response, we recruited and developed EXPERTS in the field of conversion rate optimisation and site wide analytics, and this has enabled us to work VERY closely with our clients, their target audience and the revenue generated.
“…we see ourselves as an extension to our clients marketing teams rather than merely a supplier of a marketing channel…”
Tarmac, Health & Safety Executive, NHS: Alder Hey Hospital, Roland Mouret, Victoria & Albert Museum, Poundstretcher, TJ Hughes, Blossom Mother & Child, Chums, Sweaty Betty, United Utilities, and Musto
- Ranked inside Top 50 Digital Agencies 2014 (Prolific North)
- Mi Network Awards Short-listed 2013 for 'Best On-line B2C Marketing Campaign'
- Recommended Agency Register 2013 / 14
- Recommended Agency Register 2012 / 13
- Short-listed for 'Best Use Of Search' 2011
Press Releases from Hit Search
- Hit Search and University of Liverpool in Twitter Data Collaboration, 5 Mar 2014
- Key appointments for Hit Search as the online marketing experts look to drive growth, 4 Mar 2014
- Hit Search Makes Prolific North List of Top 50 Digital Agencies for 2014, 13 Feb 2014
- Christmas – 3 Ways to Boost Online Marketing for Retail, 30 Oct 2013
- New Recruit, New Service and Major New Client Makes Future Bright for Hit Search, 9 Sep 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks