Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Marketing)|
|Areas of Expertise||Content marketing, SEO, PPC, Customer Experience, Digital Strategy|
|Industry Focus||Consumer Goods, Retail, Travel & Leisure|
Second Floor, Southdown House
130a Western Road
|Number of Staff||16-30|
|Date Established||12th December 2003|
Established in 2003, Leapfrogg is an award-winning, retail marketing agency specialising in the premium / luxury sector.
We help our clients craft game-changing digital experiences; the kind of experiences that make customers happy - increasing loyalty, profitability and market share in today’s consumer-led world.
Our expertise lies in customer insight, experience design, retail strategy and digital marketing (content, search, social media and online PR).
Crabtree & Evelyn, Dune, Heals, Cult Beauty, Agent Provocateur, Lulu Guinness, Tom Dixon, Hush, Pets Pyjamas, G.H. Bass, Tapi, Filofax, Bastyan (Aurora Fashions), C.P. Hart, Cath Kidston, Lyst, and MPB.com
Winner of ‘Best Medium Agency Brand’ at the UK Agency Awards 2015.
Commendation for 'Online Retail Marketing Campaign of the year' at the Online Retail Awards 2015 for our work with MPB.com
'Best use of PR in a search campaign (European Search Awards 2014)
Commendations in 'digital agency of the year' and 'marketing campaign of the year' categories at the 2014 Online Retail Awards.
'Best Place to Work' (Brighton and Hove Business Awards 2008)
'Best Employer' (Sussex Business Awards 2008)
'Best Employer' (Gatwick Diamond Business Awards 2009)
Research featuring Leapfrogg Digital Marketing
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide, 30 May 2012
- SEO Agencies Buyer's Guide 2012, 16 Mar 2012
- SEO Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2009, 8 Oct 2009
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2009, 18 Aug 2009
- Search Engine Marketing Buyer's Guide 2008, 1 Sep 2008
Blog posts and comments by Leapfrogg Digital Marketing
- Five digital strategy tips for mono-brands that wholesale and sell direct to consumer, Ben Potter, 19 Jul 2016
- What's now & next for digital technology in retail stores?, Ben Potter, 8 Apr 2016
- How retail marketers can ensure they deliver the ‘right’ customer experience, Ben Potter, 25 Feb 2016
- What makes a good (or bad) digital agency pitch?, Ben Potter, 4 Feb 2016
- House of Fraser's #Emojinal campaign: massive fail or marketing genius?, Ben Potter, 3 Feb 2016
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks
In order to see your Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks please contact email@example.com