Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
|Company / Organization Type||Vendor / Technology Supplier|
|Areas of Expertise||Email, User Experience and Usability, Conversion Rate Optimization, Marketing Automation|
|Industry Focus||Financial Services, Gaming, Retail, Travel & Leisure, Gambling|
Crewe Hall Farm
|Number of Staff||151-500|
|Date Established||1st October 1997|
RedEye provide complete technology solutions to digital marketers to allow them to deliver Multi-Channel Marketing Automation solutions for CRM programmes that increase revenue, return on investment and conversion.
RedEye pride themselves on providing tailored Marketing Automation, Multi-Channel Marketing, Email Marketing and Behavioural Marketing Solutions. RedEye are also market leaders in Website Personalisation. RedEye’s solutions are driven by a unique database that combines all customer data, online and offline, from store purchases to products browsed, and makes this vast depth and breadth of data available to users through sophisticated and intuitive tools and interfaces.
Since 1997 RedEye have been developing technological solutions for web analysts, email marketers and now multi-channel and customer experience marketing practitioners. RedEye are also proud to be a five-times winner for best use of email, as well as receiving awards for Supplier of the Year, but most of all delighted that their technology enables their clients to completely fulfil their digital marketing needs.
Ford, Skype, Office Depot, Sainsbury's Bank, Legal and General, esure, LV=, RBS, Kwik-Fit, Interflora, Hotel Chocolat, Radley, Wilkinson, Monarch, Avis Europe, Butlins, Haven, Macdonald Hotels, Warner Breaks, COI, DCSF, Business Link, and Direct Gov.
Shortlisted, The Digitals, Data Insights: Warner 2014
Best use of Email, Revolution Awards 2012
Best use of Email, NMA Effectiveness Awards 2012
Shortlised, Econsultancy Innovation Awards, Innovation in Web Analytics, 2012
Most Effective Online Campaign Optimiser, ECMOD Supplier of the Year Awards 2011
Best use of Email, NMA Effectiveness Awards 2010
Shortlisted, Econsultancy Innovation Awards, Innovation in Email Marketing 2011, 2012
Research featuring RedEye
- Email Marketing Platforms Buyer's Guide 2013, 18 Sep 2013
- User Experience Buyer's Guide 2013, 1 Jul 2013
- Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide 2013, 1 Jan 2013
- Email Marketing Platforms Buyer's Guide 2012, 24 Jan 2012
- Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2012, 12 Dec 2011
- User Experience Buyer's Guide 2011, 21 Feb 2011
- Email Marketing Platforms Buyer's Guide 2010, 27 Oct 2010
- Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2010, 6 Jan 2010
- Email Marketing Platforms Buyer's Guide 2009, 18 Sep 2009
- User Experience Buyer’s Guide 2009, 25 Jun 2009
Events RedEye has sponsored
- Digital Cream London 2016, 16 Mar 2016
- Digital Cream London, 25 Mar 2015
- JUMP 2012 London, 10 Oct 2012
- JUMP 2011 London, 12 Oct 2011
- JUMP 2010, 13 Oct 2010
- Digital Cream 2010, 3 Mar 2010
- Online Marketing Masterclasses 2009, 18 Nov 2009
- The Future of Digital Marketing 2009, 17 Jun 2009
Press Releases from RedEye
- Penhaligon's see significant conversion increases from their website and email channel with RedEye, 29 Sep 2016
- Haven Holidays see bookings increase through the use of Website Personalisation, 29 Jul 2016
- Latest Partnership Offers Consumers the Chance to Win Their Online Basket, 24 Jun 2016
- BreakFree Holidays See Email Conversion Rate Soar After Joining RedEye, 24 Jun 2016
- RedEye Announce Partnership with Leading Ecommerce Agency, Blueleaf, 1 Jun 2016
Blog comments by RedEye
- EU data laws: An update on GDPR & Privacy Shield, Tim Roe, 28 Apr 2016
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks
In order to see your Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks please contact firstname.lastname@example.org