Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Full Service)|
|Areas of Expertise||SEO, PPC, Content, Data & Analytics, Video|
|Industry Focus||Financial Services, Retail, Professional Services, Travel & Leisure, Gambling|
|Number of Staff||151-500|
|Date Established||1st January 1998|
With a name like Stickyeyes we’ve got some explaining to do.
So what does it mean? Simple. When we started in 1998 only engaging content would keep your customers’ eyes stuck to your website. Now it’s come full circle. This is how we improve awareness, increase traffic and inspire engagement to enhance your retention and conversion. Looks like we were ahead of the curve.
As an independent agency we can do what we truly believe in. We don’t follow the usual rules for digital agencies. We’re free to think bigger, over deliver, challenge and innovate – and it shows in our work.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR CHALLENGES
We weigh everything up – who you are, where you are and where you want to be. We apply proven experience, heavyweight consultancy, enlightening insight and award-winning creative thinking. We see the bigger picture and understand your challenges, to help you compete on a different level.
DELIVERING ON OUR PROMISES
Then we develop targeted, measurable solutions and deploy them with ruthless efficiency to boost your bottom line. We open eyes, doors and new markets for you, nationally and internationally. Our results – and our uncanny knack for retaining clients – speak for themselves.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Biddable Media and Paid Search (PPC), Content Marketing, Online PR, Social Media Marketing, Influencer Engagement, Design & Development, Insight & Consultancy.
Follow Stickyeyes on Facebook - https://en-gb.facebook.com/Stickyeyes
Follow Stickyeyes on Twitter - https://twitter.com/stickyeyes
Connect with Stickyeyes on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/stickyeyes
Sign up to our Digital Minute video alerts - http://www.stickyeyes.com/videos/what-is-a-digital-minute/
Staples Europe, Hertz Europe, GlaxoSmithKline, GHD, Leeds Building Society, Gala Coral Group, Claire’s (Accessories), Lloyds of London, and Ladbrokes
Best Large SEO Agency, UK Search Awards
Ranked Elite Agency and 14th in The Drum Digital Census
Best Use of Search in Financial Services, European Search Awards
Best Use of SEO - Consumer Products, Drum Search Awards
Ranked 18th in RAR+ Top 100 Agencies
Ranked Elite Agency and in top 15 in The Drum Digital Census
Ranked 28th in Econsultancy Top 100 Digital Agencies report
Best Pan European Campaign, European Search Awards
Best Integrated Campaign, European Search Awards
Grand Prix Award, UK Search Awards
Best use of PR in a Search Campaign, UK Search Awards
Best use of Search in Gaming, UK Search Awards
Best Integrated Campaign, UK Search Awards
Best Social Media Campaign, eCommerce Awards for Excellence
Elite Agency Status, The Drum Digital Census
Best Digital Agency, UK Search Awards
Best use of Search in Financial Services, UK Search Awards
Best use of SEO in a Campaign, Travel Marketing Awards
Innovation in Online PR, Econsultancy Innovation Awards
Best Use of Innovation, UK Search Awards
Sunday Times Tech Track 100 Company - ranked as one of the fastest growing technology, media and telecoms companies in the UK
Research featuring Stickyeyes
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide, 30 May 2012
- SEO Agencies Buyer's Guide 2012, 16 Mar 2012
- SEO Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2011, 7 Jan 2011
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2010, 25 Nov 2010
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2009, 18 Aug 2009
Supplier Showcases Stickyeyes has presented at
- SEO Supplier Showcase, 1 Oct 2009
- Organic Search Engine Optimisation Supplier Showcase, 24 Mar 2005
Events Stickyeyes has sponsored
- Digital Cream London, 25 Mar 2015
- Digital Cream London 2013, 20 Mar 2013
- Future of Digital Marketing 2012, 13 Jun 2012
- JUMP 2012 London, 10 Oct 2012
- Digital Cream Dubai 2012, 21 Feb 2012
Blog posts and comments by Stickyeyes
- Answering the key question of content auditing: Where do I start? , Michael Hewitt, 19 Jul 2016
- Capturing Micro-Moments & Answer Boxes for content success, Richard Marriott, 5 May 2016
- Capturing Micro-Moments & Answer Boxes for content success, Richard Marriott, 4 May 2016
- Maximising content-led organic traffic with free Google tools: A comprehensive guide, Mark Leech, 22 Mar 2016
- Why content marketing isn’t SEO – and why SEO isn’t just content, Michael Hewitt, 9 Mar 2016
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks
In order to see your Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks please contact firstname.lastname@example.org