|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Strategy / Management Consultancy)|
|Areas of Expertise||User Experience and Usability, Customer Experience|
|Industry Focus||Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical|
2 Savoy Court,
|Number of Staff||16-30|
|Date Established||14th September 1981|
System Concepts is an established user experience agency that:
• Provides tailored, independent consultancy, training and research specialising in improving the relationship between people and technology.
• Helps clients ensure that systems and products can be used effectively, efficiently and comfortably by a wide range of users including those with disabilities, children, and older users.
• Has experience with a diverse range of platforms, both software and hardware, through the whole product design lifecycle.
• Has a varied toolkit of research approaches to draw upon and tailor to meet clients’ objectives and gather valuable insights.
• Combines a thorough, scientific, standards-based approach with creative flair to produce innovative, commercially realistic solutions.
• Offers a personal, flexible service supported by a large team of experienced, highly qualified professionals.
• Provides high quality project management, research and deliverables following ISO accredited quality assurance processes.
System Concepts has been providing human factors consultancy for 30 years, starting with desktop systems and then developing our services to reflect the growth of the web. Our unique combination of expertise in ergonomics, user experience and interface usability enables us to provide valuable insights into the whole product design and customer experience.
Some of our recent clients include:, Amadeus, LV=, MICAF (Mobile Industry Crime Action Forum), O2, Vodafone, Nationwide, Department for Transport, Next, British Library, Microsoft, and John Lewis
National Business Award Finalist 2008, 2009 and 2010
Research featuring System Concepts
- User Experience Buyer's Guide 2013, 1 Jul 2013
- User Experience Buyer's Guide 2011, 21 Feb 2011
- User Experience Buyer’s Guide 2009, 25 Jun 2009
- Usability and Accessibility Buyer's Guide 2008, 16 Jun 2008
Supplier Showcases System Concepts has presented at
- Usability and Accessibility Supplier Showcase, 28 Jan 2005
Blog posts and comments by System Concepts
- What's the point of user-centred design?, Tom Stewart, 3 Feb 2014
- Eight things user-centred design can teach business, Tom Stewart, 6 Jan 2014
- Ecommerce and Christmas delivery: some retailers still don't get it, Tom Stewart, 18 Dec 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks