At Econsultancy we often write about how you can experiment with different types of content with your marketing efforts so we thought we’d take our own advice and try our first Google Hangout: Finding Your Relevance with Email. We will be streaming this through our YouTube channel this Thursday, September 20 at noon EST.
In short, our Google Hangout will be like a conference panel, except no one needs to travel. It will feature:
- Nicole Delma, Director of Email Marketing of J. Crew
- Donald Parsons, Director of Global Email at Amazon
- Morgan Stewart, co-founder and CEO of Treadline Interactive
- And our own Stefan Tornquist, VP of Research, who will be our moderator
This session came about as we believe marketers are numb from hearing that they need to be relevant. Combat that by joining our experts to discover their secrets in creating email that is appointment viewing in the inbox.
Some of our questions will include:
- How does your organization define relevance?
- How do you go about defining and exploring new customer segments?
- Everything can be tested…where have you found “home runs”?
- Does attribution modeling clear a path or muddy the waters when it comes to the role of email in the consumer journey? Does the definition of relevance shift with our understanding of the overall role and impact of email?
We also want questions from you! Comment below, tweet econsultancy using the hashtag #econhangout or even better, join us during the live session on our YouTube page or Google+ page and ask any questions as we go along.
This is the first time we’re trying this but won’t be the last – if you like it that is! We’ll be featuring the video panel in our blog after the live event so you can read more content alongside the video content.