Learn from the very best in the industry about the future of digital marketing and get masterclasses in best practice.
London, November 2005
In just 1 day, learn about best practice online marketing across the customer acquisition, conversion and retention cycle.
Hear from expert practitioners about what's available as part of your online marketing toolbox, key trends, what works best, and how to integrate and optimise the mix.
Speakers include: Dr Dave Chaffey, Neil Mason, Dave Mutton, Avis, O2, MyTravel Plc, Magicalia, ScreenSelect, BCA Interactive.
London, November 2004
In just one day, learn about best practice online marketing across the customer acquisition, conversion and retention cycle.
Hear from expert practitioners about what’s available as part of your online marketing toolbox, what works best, how to integrate the mix and how to measure and optimise performance.
We will be answering the following fundamental questions:
- How do you use online marketing approaches to get the right potential customers to your site?
- Once there, how do you get them to do what you want them to?
- And once they’re customers how do you retain them and grow their value to you?
- How do you measure and optimise the success of your online marketing activities?
- And how does online best integrate with other channels?
Case studies will be presented by:
- Martin Aylward, E-Business Consultant, MORE TH>N
- Lawrence Merritt, European Head of Search, Yahoo!
- Sandra Leonhard, Head of New Media Development, TUI UK
- Kirsti Wilson, Head of Interactive, British Telecom
- Barney Loehnis, European Bus. Dev. Director, Warner Bros New Media
- Shiona McDougall, Marketing Director, Virgin Wines
Expert Panellists include:
- Russ Cohn, Head of B2B Vertical Markets, Google
- Justin Anderson, Chairman DMA Email Marketing Best Practice Hub
- Charlie Dobres, CEO and Co-founder, i-level
- Matthew Tod, MD, Logan Tod
- Bryan Eisenberg, Co-founder, Future Now
- David Bowen, Founder, Bowen Craggs & Co
- Dela Quist, MD, Alchemyworx
- Jeremy Tapp, Co-founder and Director, Magicalia Group
- Dimos Samsatli, UK Customer Services Manager, Sony Computer Entertainment UK
- Danny Meadows-Klue, Chief Executive, IAB UK
- David Selby, E-commerce Consultant (Formerly Head of Mail Order & E-commerce, Laura Ashley)
- Dave Chaffey, BSc, PhD, MCIM, MD - Marketing Insights
- Neil Mason, Co-founder, Applied Insights
- Jim Sterne, CEO, Targeting.com