|Date||November 9 2011 (8:30am – 10:30am)|
|Venue||Round Foundry, Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
About the event
Set to be a busy hour's seminar, online video expert Steffan Aquarone lays out the truth about video on the web.
Fresh from writing the Econsultancy Online Video Best Practice guide and mid-season working with some of the country's top digital marketers on their video strategy, Steff promises a an action-packed talk with headlines about what works in online video, live examples of good, bad and ugly, and plenty of tools and tips to help you create the right content for your organisation.
Part of Leeds Digital Festival 2011.
Topics covered will include:
- Why content is king - and understanding your audience is key
- The death of corporate video (and how to deal with the grief)
- Brand entertainment, 'Viral' video and user generated content
- Distribution: seeding content, video and the social web
- Strategy and brief-setting: some practical tools
Speakers' and panelists' profiles
Who should attend?
Anyone who creates or curates content, and wants to know about the latest in online video.
0207 269 1470, firstname.lastname@example.org