Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
- June 19 2012 (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- San Jose Marriott, San Jose, United States
- 1 day
Sorry, bookings for this event are now closed.
Limited seats remain: join us in San Jose this Tuesday, June 19
Our exclusive invitation-only roundtable event, Digital Cream San Jose is an opportunity for senior client-side digital marketers to discuss best practice and the reality of digital marketing with the industry’s ‘cream of the crop’
The event is designed to help you meet your peers and learn from each other about the latest best practice, what's working and what's not.
The Roundtable Format
Video from Digital Cream New York 2012
2011 Keynote: Future Marketing Trends: Craig Hanna, Econsultancy EVP
Moderator Ritesh Patel on Managing Digital Teams, New York 2011
Photo Gallery from event, New York 2012
Digital Cream Roundtables
- Email Marketing
- Managing Digital Teams: Budgets and Channel Integration
- Mobile Commerce - Trends, Challenges & Best Practice
- Online Conversion Rate & Optimization
- SEO/Integrated Search Marketing
- Site Search, Ecommerce Optimization & Merchandising
- Social Media Tools, Online PR & Reputation Management
- Web Analytics
Speakers' and panelists' profiles
Keynote Presenter - Chris Tolles, CEO & Co-Founder, Topix
Chris Tolles is the CEO and co-founder of Topix, the largest local forum site in the US. A serial entrepreneur & previous co-founder of NewHoo (now the Open Directory Project within AOL) and Spoke Software Chris has also served executive roles at Aol, Netscape & Sun. With product experience ranging from online local to search to cryptographic software Chris has put degrees in Computer Science & Economics from the University of California at San Diego to work over his nearly two decades in Silicon Valley.
Laurie Beasley, Co-Founder & President, Beasley Direct Marketing Inc.
Moderator: Email Marketing - Trends, Challenges, Best Practices
LAURIE B. BEASLEY is co-founder and president of Beasley Direct Marketing, Inc. www.BeasleyDirect.com, a Silicon Valley direct marketing agency that has managed search, email, online, and demand generation campaigns for hundreds of companies. Ms. Beasley serves as president of the Direct Marketing Association of Northern California www.DMAnc.org. She manages the eMarketing Roundtable for the BMA Northern California www.NorCalBMA.org . She is also an instructor of online marketing at UC Berkeley Extension and the Online Marketing Institute www.onlinemarketinginstitute.org . And she speaks on online marketing and demand generation topics for several marketing organizations, including the DMA, AMA, Tech Councils, and for the Online Marketing Summit.
Roman Bills, Conquest Digital Media
Ecommerce OptimizatModerator: Site Search,ion & Merchandising
Roman has over 8 years’ of hands-on experience managing sophisticated online marketing campaigns of all sizes, and in many verticals. Working with clients who may spend a few hundred dollars a month, all the way up to several million annually, he has developed an exceptional ability to squeeze the most out of every ad dollar he manages. You can always count on Roman to bring a can-do attitude and creative thinking to the projects he works on. Known for his strategic thinking and analytical skills, he is able to focus marketing tactics to achieve the desired results. Being the marketing analytics junky, he enjoys deep diving into numbers, using the data to find the most efficient method of execution while maintaining strict attention to detail. When he’s not conjuring up the next great digital marketing idea, he enjoys playing soccer, hiking and rock climbing, listening to and playing music, and when he’s not keeping himself busy you’ll find him spending time with his large, tight-knit family.
Barry Cronin, International Digital Consultant
Moderator: Mobile Commerce
Barry is a media executive who has worked with many of the world's leading B2B and B2C publishers. Throughout his career he has been fortunate enough to work with some great teams and great people in delivering market leading products and services while working with media businesses who have been at the forefront of media innovation and transformation over the last decade or so.
He has served in several key management positions at IDG, Incisive, Reed and Dennis Publishing. His area of expertise is in building and managing successful digital businesses, delivering high quality content propositions to multiple audiences. He has recruited, managed and mentored international digital sales and marketing teams, online editorial teams and digital design and developer teams to work collaboratively in consistently delivering high quality products and services to customers. All this while maintaining a commercial focus, developing packages of value to marketers from leading global brands (Fortune 500/Times Top 100 companies) developing multiple new revenue streams, reinventing and creating successful businesses across multiple territories.
He is now based in Palo Alto, CA acting as a digital consultant advising businesses on how best to monetise their products and services.
Janet Fitzpartrick-Wilk, President, Honeycomb-Co LLC
Moderator: Integrated Digital Marketing
Janet Fitzpatrick-Wilk’s track record in business, brand and multi-channel marketing communications, spans 25+ years. Having spent time in Europe, Asia, Latin America and the U.S. working with some of the worlds leading brands including IBM, Unilever and Motorola, Janet has driven and managed many complex, cross-platform programs, including a $65m+ marketing partnership between MTV and Motorola. Previously noted in top industry publication "Advertising Age" as one of the "Top 25 Women In Marketing to Watch,"Janet is experienced across the Marketer, Agency and supplier side of the digital equation enabling her to offer an exceptionally well-rounded and knowledgeable perspective.
Today, as President of Honeycomb-Co LLC (www.honeycomb-co.com) Janet assists her clients navigate the complexities of contemporary marketing while advocating for responsible and sustainable, brand practices. She’s a firm believer that Good brands = good business.
1. Chief Strategy Officer and President of Worldwide Clients, Initiative (IPG)
2. VP & Director Worldwide Marketing, Motorola
3. Founder/CEO, Mindshare Japan (WPP)
4. EVP (Media), Ogilvy Asia Pacific (WPP)
Jason Heller, CEO, Agiliti,Inc.
Moderator: Managing Digital Teams
Jason Heller is CEO of Agiliti, a unique digital marketing operations and strategy consultancy based in New York. The firm helps brands audit, align and optimize their agency relationships and internal org strictures and processes. Jason is a digital marketing pioneer, having co-founded one of the first digital media agencies in 1998, which he later sold to Horizon Media. He sat at the helm of Horizon Interactive for several years before stepping down to launch an online travel business, which he also later sold. Jason has trained and consulted some of the largest agencies and brands as EVP of Laredo Group prior to launching Agiliti in 2011.
Debbie Lopker, Marketing Media Consultant
Moderator: Social Media Tools
Debbie Lopker is a marketing and media consultant well versed in all aspects of traditional and social media. Her background ranges from marketing, sales, brand management, digital media, advertising and event services. Debbie’s innate creative and collaborative ability to develop relationships, pitch a story, define out-of-the-box solutions and focus on customer service allows her to maximize her clients’ experience. Having consulted for LivingSocial (Local E-Commerce), SuperMedia (the #1 Online Yellow Pages) and Master Connection Associates (Global Innovator/Knowledge Based Consulting), she is well versed in maintaining a consistent public and digital presence through Social Media Platforms, Daily Deals, Creative Content, Online Reviews, Media Measurement and Reputation Monitoring.
Additionally, her passion for Water Sports and Health & Fitness keeps her busy with blogging and social media for Adventure Swimmer Jamie Patrick and Sailing Regattas on San Francisco Bay. Debbie resides in Northern California.
Greg Nudelman, Principal, DesignCaffiene, Inc.
Moderator: Online Conversion Rate & Optimization
Greg Nudelman helps large and mid-size companies serve their customers better by designing a user experience that works. He enjoys creating elegant, original design solutions that turn your customers into fans, delivering improved conversion and long-term loyalty. I am the author of Designing Search: UX Strategies for eCommerce Success (Wiley, 2011).
Specialties: mobile, tablet and search design, ecommerce, social networking, business dashboards and processes. Solutions that create meaningful, delightful experiences for people interacting with technology in resourceful, powerful ways.
Over 12 years of experience: Nudelman has had the honor and privilege to work with some of today’s the most remarkable companies and agencies in the United States and the world: Associate Press, US Patent Office, WebEx, Cisco, eBay, PayPal, Wells Fargo, Rearden Commerce, Groupon, Grockit, and many others. He has a unique opportunity to share my knowledge and design best practices regularly to audiences around the world by teaching workshops and giving presentations about mobile, tablet and search UX design. His company, DesignCaffeine, Inc. is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Jamella P. Santos, CEO, Visual Ally, Inc.
Moderator: Social Media, Online PR & Reputation Management
Jamella Santos is an expert in online marketing. Recognizing the need for a support system to small businesses, consultants and agencies worldwide, she developed a systematic approach to Social Media that will allow companies to plug in seamlessly through her support system. Her fervent and genuinely friendly attitude radiates a sincere passion for marketing resulting in quality, value and benefits to her clients. Through her company Visual Ally, Inc., she is able to share and promote the impact of doing social media the right way by creating a cost effective way to maximize resources both US and globally, creating one of the few BPO companies that focuses only in Social Media and digital design and development. To provide her the perfect foundation in the Outsourcing and Marketing industry, Jamella studied Marketing, Multimedia and Graphic Design with University of San Francisco and Mt. Sierra College.
Aaron Aders, Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Slingshot SEO
Sponsor Representative: SEO/Integrated Search Marketing
Aaron is a co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Slingshot SEO. Building on more than a decade of Internet marketing experience, Aaron has contributed in many roles including Graphic Designer, Project Manager, Systems Analyst and Chief Operations Officer.
Aaron earned a Bachelor of Science in Pre-Medical Biology at Indiana University in 2004. During the following years, Aaron traveled the country working at Watson Pharmaceuticals in Phoenix, Arizona, and later for an environmental abatement company in Miami, Florida. He was even accepted into medical school in 2006. It was at this time that he received a call from an old friend, Jeremy Dearringer, about an SEO opportunity, and Slingshot SEO was born.
Creating and managing proprietary software and processes is at the core of his contributions at Slingshot SEO. As Chief Strategy Officer, Aaron will continue to steer the strategic vision behind Slingshot SEO software and business processes.
Madan Bharadwaj, Vice President, Product Management, Visual IQ
Sponsor Representative: Integrated Digital Marketing
Madan Bharadwaj is responsible for product management and innovation strategy for the Visual IQ suite of state of the art cross channel marketing intelligence software products.
Madan is a recognized expert in cross channel attribution solutions for the digital marketing space. He has a background in machine learning and a wealth of experience building advanced media analytics products. Prior to Visual IQ, he led the data analytics practice at Bluestreak where he was responsible for the development and delivery of advanced analytical offerings. While at Bluestreak, Madan developed a measurement-oriented approach for cross-channel attribution that included pioneering a set of cross-channel media mix metrics built through data mining on "big data" media datasets. Earlier, he developed an analytics and technology framework to reconcile web analytics and ad serving metrics.
Prior to Bluestreak, Madan was with global communications firm Isobar, directing the analytics group during the development of a portfolio optimization based bid management platform for search engine marketing.
Madan is a graduate of University of Madras in India, where he holds a bachelor’s degree in electronics and communications engineering, and also holds a master’s degree in computer engineering from the University of Central Florida.
Carl Fredericks, Client Services Director, Maxymiser
Sponsor Representative: Online Conversion & Optimization Roundtable
Carl Fredericks is a Client Services Director for Maxymiser and has been working in Customer Experience Optimization since 2006. Carl has worked in the online software and e-commerce space for over 12 years and has exposure to a broad client pool spanning a range of vertical markets including online retail, finance, communications and travel. Carl leads client engagements centered around sound strategic roadmaps and campaign workshops to ensure that a client’s testing focus suits their business needs and properly examines behaviors of the target audience.
Rich Gascoyne, President, EngageSciences, Corp.
Sponsor Representative: Social Media: Marketing, Measurement & Monetization
Rich is President of EngageSciences Corp, a results-oriented, social campaign marketing, analytics and loyalty platform for enterprises. Customers in a wide array of industries (retail, tech, travel, media, etc.) have seen remarkable results in terms of conversions, referred revenue, net new customers, acquisition trends, loyalty data and much more. EngageSciences allows enterprises to configure highly optimized, socially engaging "Social by Design" campaigns to targeted demographics, in multiple countries, and languages and is a finalist for the 2012 Red Herring 100 Europe, awarded to the most innovative and promising companies. The EngageSciences social marketing platform integrates into the existing core marketing ecosystem of any enterprise providing a rich social dimension to a unified marketing initiative. Rich has 24 years of experience in a wide array of functions in marketing technology, ranging from Andersen Consulting to Claremont Technology Group to Vignette. He has lived and worked 6 countries on numerous initiatives, Australia, Sweden, Mexico, France, England, and the US.
Sponsor Representative: Site Search, Ecommerce Optimization & Merchandising
Brian Lawrence is the Senior Director of North American Sales at SLI Systems. Brian has a deep knowledge of eCommerce, Site Search and Website User Experience and is a strong advocate in excellent customer service. Prior to joining SLI, Lawrence held senior level positions at PowerReviews and Cloudkick.
Carter Refo, Account Executive, Yesmail Interactive
Sponsor Representative: Email Marketing
Carter Refo has over 15 years of online marketing experience. His focus on internet marketing began when he was an account executive with Andromedia, a leading web analytics vendor (later acquired by Macromedia/Adobe) during the technology boom in the mid-late-90s. He joined Blue Martini in 1999 and was instrumental in developing the “go-to-market” strategy for Blue Martini’s stand-alone email marketing application. He was responsible for selling the 1st instance of the application to Young and Rubicam SF. He joined Yesmail in 2003 and has played a large part in growing Yesmail’s client base. He has enlisted clients such as Blackrock, Bodyshop/L’Oreal, McKesson, Spark Networks and Fisher Investments.
Who should attend?
If you have responsibility for your organization's online marketing, head up a digital team for a large private or Fortune 500 corporation, an online player or an e-commerce site, you should consider requesting attendance. We encourage you to attend with members of your team to gain exposure to multiple roundtables, but request a limit of three attendees per company.
Who is coming?
Some of the marketing pros who will be joining us in San Jose include:
- Manager, Corporate Strategy, Adobe
- Director, Business Analytics, Adobe
- Manager, Global SEO, Adobe
- Manager, Social Community Engagement, Adobe Social
- Corpoate Marketing - Worldwide Education, Adobe Systems
- Sr Marketing Manager, Adobe Systems
- Principal, Ampliphi
- Director of Product Management / Mobile Monetization, AOL
- Head, Mobile and Mail Monetization, AOL
- Senior Manager, eCommerce, Autodesk
- SEO Manager, Autovitals
- Marketing Writer, Aviat Networks
- Director, E-Commerce & Web, Avid
- Technical Support Dir., Batteries4less.com
- Owner/CEO/Marketing Director, Batteries4less.com
- Product Manager, Strategic Marketing, BD
- CMO, Beazer Homes
- Director of eCommerce and eMarketing, Bosch - Siemens Home Appliances LLC
- E-Commerce Sales Manager, Bosch - Siemens Home Appliances LLC
- Executive Vice President, Bridge Publications, Inc.
- Senior Marketing Manager, Cisco
- Director of Social Media, Consultant & Trainer
- Director Media Strategy, Deckers Outdoor
- President, DriversEd.com
- Director of Online Marketing, DriversEd.com
- Director of Digital Technology, Dufresne Furniture and Appliances
- Director of Global Internet Marketing Analytics, eBay Inc.
- Business Analyst, eBay Inc.
- Sr System Architect & Manger, EMF Broadcasting
- Sr. Marketing Communications Manager, Fenwick & West LLP
- VP - Global Markets Development, FICO
- Director, Global Web Programs, Franklin Templeton Investments
- SVP, CMO, French Transit, Ltd
- VP Sales & Marketing, Geopgraphic Expeditions
- Co-founder & CPO, Groovideo
- Senior Manager, Online Marketing, HarperOne Publishers
- eCommerce Store Manager, Hewlett Packard - hpdirect.com
- Director, HP
- Sr. Director, Business Development, IDE, Inc.
- Digital Development Manager, Ideal Shopping Direct Plc
- Sr Marketing Manager, IGN/Fox Entertainment
- Digital Marketing Manager, Infosys
- Manager, Digital Marketing and Promotions, Jamba Juice Company
- Webmaster, KJLH Radio
- Interactive Strategist, KJLHRadio.com
- Marketing Manager, La Opinion
- Senior Product Manager, macys.com
- Executive Director of Internet Marketing, Maxim Integrated Products
- Director, Online Strategy, McKesson
- Director of Business Development, MedHelp
- Director of Marketing, Mediaplex
- Industry Market Development, Microsoft
- Director, Marketing & Analytics, Minted.com
- Search Marketing Lead, ModCloth
- Sr. Marketing Manager, Mulesoft Inc.
- Head of Marketing, & Sourcing Advisor, Neo Group Inc.
- Lead - CRM and Intelligence, Nokia
- Principal Digital Strategist, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Sr. Manager, Client services, PlayPhone
- Social Media Strategist, Playphone, Inc.
- Director, Customer Insights and Analytics, Shutterfly
- Consultant, Silicon Valley Bank
- Brand Strategist, Skype (Microsoft)
- Director, Loyalty Marketing, Snapfish by HP
- Director, Customer Experience Marketing, Snapfish by HP
- Director, Online Marketing, Snapfish by HP
- Head, Customer Management, Snapfish by HP
- Online Marketing Manager, Survey Monkey
- Director of Online Marketing, SurveyMonkey
- Online Specialist, Symantec
- Email Marketing Manager, Symantec
- VP, Ecommerce, TastingRoom.com
- Online Marketing Manager, TastingRoom.com
- Media Relations Manager, Texas Instruments
- President, The First Club
- CEO, The Idea Travel Company
- Content Marketing Manager, Thomson Reuters
- VP, Product Development Global, Travelzoo Inc.
- COO, TripAlertz
- CMO, TripAlertz
- Sr. Mgr, Digital Marketing, TRX Training
- Marketing Director, UBM Techweb
- Director of Marketing, USForex
- Marketing Director, Valley Oaks Orthopedic Inc.
- Senior Business Leader, Visa
- Chief Marketing Officer, Visual IQ
- VP Marketing, Wheelhouse Solutions
Free (by invitation only)
You must be a senior digital marketer from a client-side organization (brand, e-tailer, or publisher) to qualify for free attendance.
- June 19 2012 (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- San Jose Marriott, San Jose, United States
- 1 day
Sorry, bookings for this event are now closed.
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Fast Track Web Technology