|Date||March 12 2012 (6:00pm – 8:00pm)|
|Venue||Malverde, Austin, United States|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
About the event
Econsultancy is pleased to host this official SXSW Party to commemorate the inaugural Digital Vision grant program winners.
The Digital Vision program was initiated to provide grants to aspiring thought leaders in the areas of advertising and marketing. This year, we are happy to award five awards from the scores of applications received.
Winning Digital Vision projects are:
- Tribal templates for social communities: a series of articles detailing different elements of tribal community (naming, for example) and their application to digital communities
- Development of a paper and web based tool to assist marketers in optimizing against their conversion goals.
- A study of display optimization
- A look at testing for the 'tipping points' in social media - does it make sense to get 5,000 fake twitter followers?
- A series of interviews/case studies with non-profits using social media
Join us, meet and mingle with other SXSW attendees, and hear from (and congratulate) some of the grant winners on their projects at this Econsultancy party.
Who should attend?
If you're going to be at South by Southwest ... or just happen to be in Austin, please do join us at Malverde.
Free to attend.
Contact digitalvision AT econsultancy.com