|Date||6:30pm 10th October – 12:00am October 11 2013|
|Venue||Fabric, London, United Kingdom|
About the event
Marketing Frenzy wraps up The Festival of Marketing with a stellar line up of cabaret, comedy, music, flirtation, cocktails and dance to celebrate the inaugural Festival in London. Join 1500 off guard marketers for the party of the year to see and be seen at.
The line up:
- Live set from AlunaGeorge - Now together for just barely a year, the talented duo have been churning out a series of infectious mixes which fuse Francis’ sweet vocal harmonies with the hushed electronic stylings courtesy of Reid. (Last FM)
- Live beatbox set from BeardyMan - King of Sound and ruler of Beats (BBC)
- Chris Cross - comedian, contortionist and magician
- Aerlialist Hayley - aerial acrobatics and wonderment
- Plus food, bars all over the place, DJ sets til early hours and surprises.
Who should attend?
This event is a ticketed event and entry is only open to anyone with a Festival of Marketing badge, wristband or Frenzy Ticket. Door open at 6,30. Acts start at 8pm. Entrance is on a first come first served basis for first 1500 turning up.
Nearest tube stations are Farringdon and Barbican
Tickets are £50 each or free entry with any Festival of Marketing badge/pass/wristband