Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
- 2nd June 2011 (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Metropolitan Pavilion, New York, United States
- 1 day
Sorry, this event is now sold out.
Econsultancy’s Peer Summit, now in its third year, is our invitation-only event for senior client-side digital marketers to help you meet your peers and learn from each other about the latest best practice, what's working and what's not.
It's a 'hands-on' participatory event: you will network and learn through discussion, roundtables and debate.
Thanks to everybody who participated to make this a first-class event - we look forward to seeing you February 2012 for Digital Cream New York!
The Roundtable Format
The topic-focused roundtable format allows you to discuss a number of subjects that are most relevant to you and find out from your peers how they are addressing the challenges and opportunities you are also facing. These typically include questions around best practice, measurement, ROI, resourcing, supplier selection, recruitment, business processes, budgeting, trends etc.
There are three roundtable sessions of an hour and fifteen minutes each. Each roundtable is moderated and focuses on a particular topic with the roundtable attendees proposing specific questions or challenges they wish to discuss on that topic in the time available.
So the specific agenda for each topic roundtable will depend on the input of the delegates.
Peer Summit Roundtables
Customer Experience & Conversion - SOLD OUT
Ecommerce Optimization & Attribution - LIMITED SEATS REMAIN
Email Marketing - SOLD OUT
Integrated Digital Marketing: Attribution, Marketing Mix, Resourcing, Platform Choice, Etc. - SOLD OUT
Managing Digital Teams, Budgets & Channel Integration
Online Conversion Rate & Optimization - LIMITED SEATS REMAIN
Mobile Apps- SOLD OUT
Mobile Commerce - Trends, Challenges & Best Practices - SOLD OUT
Online PR, Buzz Monitoring & Reputation Management - LIMITED SEATS REMAIN
SEO/Integrated Search Marketing - LIMITED SEATS REMAIN
Site, Content & Rich Media Optimization - SOLD OUT
Social Media Measurement & Monetization - SOLD OUT
Social Media Tools & Best Practices - SOLD OUT
Web Analytics - LIMITED SEATS REMAIN
9:00-9:30 Registration and Coffee
9:30-9:45 Welcome and introduction: Craig Hanna, EVP, Econsultancy
9:45-10:30 1st Keynote: Joshua Karpf, Senior Manager, Digital Media Communications, PepsiCo
10:30-11:45 1st Roundtable
11:45-12:00 Morning Break
12:00-1:15 2nd Roundtable
2:15-3:00 2nd Keynote: Craig Hanna, EVP, Econsultancy
3:00-3:15 Afternoon Break
3:15-4:30 3rd Roundtable
4:30-4:45 Round up and closing remarks
5:00 - 7:00 Cocktail Reception, hosted by Econsultancy, open to all Peer Summit Attendees
Peer Summit attendees are also invited to join the Cocktail Reception as our guests immediately following the Peer Summit.
Speakers' and panelists' profiles
Keynote: Joshua Karpf, Senior Manager, Digital Media Communications, PepsiCo
Joshua Karpf is Senior Manager, Digital Media Communications at PepsiCo, a $60 billion global beverage and snacks company with a portfolio of iconic brands including Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Gatorade and Quaker Oats. In his role, he develops programs that leverage digital media to communicate with online and offline constituencies; and deliver on company objectives. His team also runs global digital and social media programming for PepsiCo.
Josh has worked on a number of innovative digital programs including Gatorade Mission Control; a digital engagement center at the core of the business, and PepsiCo10, a digital incubator that connects emerging media companies and PepsiCo brands. Josh also runs educational efforts around emerging and social media for PepsiCo.
Prior to joining PepsiCo Josh spent six years at the General Electric Company in social media, marketing communications, employee communications and public relations.
Josh currently serves on the Board of Advisors for AdTech. He received his B.A. in Mass Communications from Boston University.
Idil Cakim, Senior Vice President of Interactive Media, GolinHarris
Moderator: Online PR, Buzz Monitoring & Reputation Management
Idil Cakim is a Senior Vice President of Interactive Media in GolinHarris’s Dialogue Group. She specializes in social media and word of mouth communications and works with clients from a wide array of industries, including healthcare, consumer electronics, CPG, professional services and technology. Ms. Cakim is the author of the book Implementing Word of Mouth Marketing: Online Strategies to Identify Influencers, Craft Stories and Draw Customers (Wiley, 2010), as well as numerous industry briefs and articles on online communications.
Dave Wieneke, Digital Strategist
Moderator: Mobile Apps
Dave Wienke is an "at scale" marketer and technical leader who has built teams and delivered a series of high impact multi-million dollar initiatives for audience acquisition and demand generation. Some of the key projects he has been involved with include the global content strategy and email center of excellence, Thomson Reuters Legal; Digital Publishing Strategy, Christian Science Monitor; Digital Team Establishment, Sokolove Law; Engagement Lead, State of NJ Education Data Strategy and Producer / Adviser: Mass.gov design and launch.
Mark Simpson, Founder & President, Maxymiser
Moderator: Site, Content & Rich Media Optimization
Mark Simpson is Founder and President of Maxymiser, the global leader in conversion rate optimization solutions. Mark introduced Maxymiser’s revolutionary Conversion Management platform to the market in 2006, which improve website and mobile conversion rates, revenue, and overall brand experience for all commercial industries. Headquartered in New York and London, Maxymiser works with brands such as Time Warner Cable, The Finish Line, Hewlett-Packard and Hertz to instill cultures of optimization and conversion best practices.
Prior to Maxymiser, Mark led the online marketing for Travelport and Experian Hitwise.
Nicole Delma, Chief Data Officer, RCRD LBL
Moderator: Email Marketing
As Chief Data Officer for RCRD LBL, a curator of free, legal MP3 downloads, Nicole Delma is responsible for growth, marketing and product development for RCRD LBL's e-mail and data program and products.
A seven-year veteran of the Email Marketing industry, Delma has advanced proficiency across multiple ESP platforms, specializing in the development and architecture of complex behavioral- driven triggered and dynamic email campaigns.
Prior to joining RCRD LBL in January, Delma has held email marketing positions at organizations including Getty Images and Condé Nast.
Doug Topken, Director, Global eCommerce & CRM, Elsevier
Moderator: Customer Experience & Conversion
Doug Topken has more than 15 years of product management, global marketing, customer relationship, and eBusiness experience in a variety of leadership roles. He is presently engaged as core team lead in planning Elsevier eBusiness, Order-to-Cash, and Customer Experience transformation.
Along with a role as an industry consultant, Doug has held marketing and strategic leadership roles at Dun & Bradstreet, Sharp Electronics, Lucent Technologies, FedEx, and ADP.
Larry Smith, Owner, Live Idea, Inc.
Moderator: Integrating Digital Marketing
Since 2002, Larry Smith has been owner of Live Idea, a marketing consulting and business creation firm which provides marketing, technology and strategic brand development services to companies.
Through his career, Larry has founded and led 6 businesses ranging from an internet development company, online jewelry company, licensed broker/dealer and investment fund, advertising industry data repository, online content sites, and emergency/safety products.
Michael Parker, Manager, Deloitte
Moderator: Online Conversion Rate & Optimization
Mike Parker is a Manager at Deloitte where he leads complex eCRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation initiatives for clients. With 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, and channel marketing management, he has spent the past six years focused on leveraging Cloud Computing technologies to automate processes for clients. Mike has implemented Salesforce.com, Eloqua and custom marketing portals for over 100 customers in a variety of industries and has held positions with Xerox, Digital Equipment (now HP), Genicom, Babson College, Satyam Computer and Deloitte.
Mary Beth Schoening, President of Fusia5, Digital Marketing Analyst & Consultant
Moderator: Mobile Commerce - Trends, Challenges & Best Practices
Mary Beth Schoening is President of Fusia 5. As a digital marketing analyst and consultant, she helps companies such as IBM, Microsoft and EMD Serono formulate digital marketing strategies and campaigns. Mary Beth conducts market research to gain insights into digital consumer behavior and creates digital content to drive engagement. She has been quoted in Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal and has had digital media articles published by Econsultancy, iMediaConnection and New England Society of Healthcare Communicators. She has industry expertise in technology, healthcare, internet/media companies, non-profit and women’s markets.
Marc Engelsman, VP, Client Services & Programs, Digital Brand Expressions
Moderator: Social Media
Marc Engelsman has over 25 years of experience in marketing and advertising, much of it spent at New York City-based agencies where he directed a range of business-to-business and consumer accounts. Since coming to Digital Brand Expressions, he has gained a reputation for his expertise in forecast-driven digital content marketing including search engine optimization, paid search, social media and the integration of online/offline marketing strategy.
Ross Jenkins, VP, Analytics, Rapp
Moderator: Web Analytics
With over a decade of experience as an Online Marketing professional, Ross Jenkins has worked in several different verticals, including Financial Services, Pharma, Fuels, B2B Lead Generation, and in the Commerce/Retail sectors. Recently, after working on the client side for many years, he has transitioned his professional paradigm, as VP of Analytics for Rapp since 2008.
In his eight years in the behavioral analytics arena, Ross has held positions at Comcast Cable, Ciena and at People’s Bank.
Crispin Sheridan, Senior Director, Global Search, SAP
Moderator: SEO/Integrated Search Marketing
As Senior Director of Global Search, Crispin Sheridan is focused on demand generation globally across more than 56 markets, covering Paid and Organic search, Partner search and the intersection of Search and Social Media. Managing a team of 8 across 3 continents, Crispin's goals are to drive the highest efficiency in Digital Demand Generation with innovative ideas leveraging the right blend of resources & technologies. As of 2011, Crispin now also manages the SAP.com Test Lab that will lead the testing practice across sap.com and campaigns.
Eli Katz, Managing Partner of Actira Ventures
Moderator: Ecommerce Optimization & Attribution
Eli Katz is an e-commerce pioneer who founded and has been involved in several internet ventures. In 1995, Katz founded iBeauty.com; in 2000, Katz joined HomeClick, as CEO, and transformed it into a premier profitable Web destination with more than $25 million in revenue by 2003. In 2007 he led an acquisition of Ashford.com, one of the earliest online retailers of luxury watches and jewelry, and served as its President until April 2011. Katz is currently an angel investor and advisor to early stage internet companies as well as established companies looking to develop their ecommerce presence.
Who should attend?
If you have responsibility for your organization's online marketing, head up a digital team for a large private or Fortune 500 corporation, an online player or an e-commerce site, you should consider requesting attendance. We encourage you to attend with members of your team to gain exposure to multiple roundtables, but request a limit of three attendees per company.
To ensure small, focused roundtables at the Peer Summit, we limit places to a maximum of 180 attendees.
Who is coming?
Confirmed attendees to date include:
- eBusiness Manager; 3M
- Global Head of Interactive Marketing; 3M Safety Security & Protection Services
- Digital Strategy & Innovation Manager; American Express
- Senior Marketing Manager; American Express
- Digital Strategy; American Express Interactive
- Marketing Manager; American Metal Market
- Digital Social Media Manager; Applegate Farms
- Director of Ecommerce; Appleseed's
- Director, Product Management; AT&T
- VP Marketing; Axialmarket
- Sr. Director Marketing; Bare Necessities
- Product Director, Digital Newsstand & Emerging Content; Barnes&Noble
- Manager, Email Ops; Barnes&Noble.com
- Director of Digital Media; Bonnier/Working Mother Media
- Director of US Sales & Marketing; Brodart Co.
- Director of Public Relations; Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Director Global Marketing; Chartis
- SVP Search & Affiliate Marketing; Citibank
- VP, Affiliate Marketing; Citibank, NA
- Director of Marketing; ColorQuick
- Communications Specialist; Community Health Network of Connecticut, Inc.
- Director, Web Marketing; Consumers Union, Inc.
- Head of Marketing; Corporate Executive Board
- Vice President and Director of Marketing; CPR Institute
- Web Designer, Developer, and Marketer; Cranmore/Jiminy Peak
- Director, Online Marketing; CT Corporation - A Wolters Kluwer Company
- Global Head of Marketing; Data Explorers
- Online Business Manager; Dell Australia
- Interactive Design Specialist; Denihan Hospitality Group
- Director of Ecommerce; Diesel
- Vice President, Marketing; DimensionU
- Vice President, Factiva; Dow Jones & Company
- Associate Director, Digital Marketing Operations; Dow Jones / The Wall Street Journal Digital Network
- AVP Creative Director; dressbarn, inc
- Marketing Director; E*TRADE
- Senior eCommerce Marketing Manager; EK Success / Wilton Brands
- President; eScholastic
- Vice President/Marketing; Esselte
- Mgr. Web Marketing and Ecommerce; Esselte Corporation
- Sr. Digital Marketing Manager; Flycell, Inc.
- Director of Licensing and Partnerships; Fodor's
- Senior Director, User Experience and Feature Managment; FreshDirect
- Marketing Director; Freshpair.com
- Senior Marketing Manager; Freshpair.com
- Director, Online Marketing; Gilt City
- Head of Digital Media; Granite Broadcasting Corp.
- Requirements Analyst; Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
- Account Services Manager; Hachette Filipacchi Media, US
- Integrated Marketing Manager; Hartz Mountain
- Director of Creative Services and Interactive Marketing; Hershey Entertainment and Resorts
- Asst. Director - Interactive Marketing; Hershey Entertainment and Resorts
- Manager - Email Operations, Digital; HFMUS
- Head Marketing US Direct; Hiscox
- Manager, WW Strategic eMarketing; IBM Software
- Dir, Social Media Strategy; Idealab
- Industry Principal, Digital Engagement; Infosys
- Senior Marketing Manager; Institutional Investor
- Senior Marketing Manager; Institutional Investor
- Head of Central Marketing; Institutional Investor
- Regional Marketing Director; IQPC
- Director, Interactive Marketing; J.P. Morgan
- Marketing; J.P. Morgan
- Executive Director, Marketing & Communications; J.P. Morgan Investment Bank
- VP - Marketing; JPMorgan
- Senior Marketing Associate; Knewton
- Senior Marketing Associate; Knewton, Inc.
- Manager, Online and Analytics; Le Cordon Bleu, Pierre Deux and FCLstyle.com
- CEO; Let's Gift It
- Marketing Director/Sustainability Officer; Lifetime Brands
- B2B Business Development Specialist; Lifetime Health Diary
- Head of Category Development - Financial Services, Healthcare, Travel; LinkedIn
- Digital Marketing Specialist; Macmillan
- CMO; Maidenform
- Director of Global Publicity, Speical Events & Social Media; Maidenform
- Director, E-Commerce; MAKE UP FOR EVER
- Director, Web Competence Centre; Mars, Inc.
- Director of Digital Strategy, Merchandise; Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Director of Marketing and Business Development; MAZE Laboratories
- Director, Online Strategy; McKesson
- Syndication Manager; McKinsey & Company
- Senior Director Worldwide Digital Marketing; Microsoft
- Digital Research Manager; NBC Local Media
- Web Analyst; NBC UNI
- Marketing Director; The New York Times
- Director of Marketing, Communications & Internet Services; NJICLE
- Marketing Manager; On Deck Capital
- Manager, IT; oneworld management company
- Advisory Board; OpenSky
- Interactive Director; Packet Media Group
- eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager; Paolo Costagli
- Senior Digital Project Manager; Penton Media
- Senior Director, Online Marketing Development; Publishers Clearing House
- Marketing Director; Random House (Fodor's Travel)
- VP, Sponsorships; Recyclebank
- Manager; Samsung
- Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Group; Samsung Electronics
- Sr. Director, Marketing; SAP Global Marketing
- Director, Digital Marketing; Scholastic
- VP of Digital Marketing; Scholastic
- Manager, Digital Marketing; SeamlessWeb
- Director Social Media; Sharkstores LLC
- Director Subscriber Communications; SIRIUS XM
- VP / Global Creative Director - Design, Content + UX; Sony Music
- Director of Marketing; St. Ann's Warehouse
- VP, Business Development; Stone Creek Entertainment
- Marketing Manager; Stroll
- Chief Marketing Officer; The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc.
- VP, Global Head, Digital & Social Media; Thomson Reuters
- Lead, Digital Strategy; TIAA-CREF
- SEO Strategist; Tiger Chef
- VP Marketing; Time Out New York
- SEO Manager; TUI UK & Ireland
- Business Development Associate; UK Trade & Investment
- Director e-commerce; Wacoal
- Marketing Manager II; Wiley
- Associate Director of Marketing; Wiley
- Director of e-Business Development; Wiley
- Executive Director, Marketing Communications; Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
- Director, Internet Marketing & Ecommerce; Wolters Kluwer Law and Business
- VP E-Commerce; World Wrestling Entertainment
- Director, Marketing Strategy; Wyndham Worldwide
- Email Marketing Manager; Ziff Davis Enterpris
Free (by invitation only)
You must be a senior digital marketer from a brand, e-tailer, or publisher to qualify for free attendance. Please request your invitation here.
Contact John Gibb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203 548-7309 for further information on attending the event as a delegate.
- 2nd June 2011 (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Metropolitan Pavilion, New York, United States
- 1 day
Sorry, this event is now sold out.
- Econsultancy Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Fast Track Web Technology