|Date||December 3 2013 (12:00pm – 2:30pm)|
|Venue||Econsultancy London - Farringdon Point, London, United Kingdom|
|Duration||About 3 hours|
About the event
Web Project Management
Note: This event is exclusive to Econsultancy Enterprise subscribers (Platinum and Diamond / Enterprise accounts).
The Web Project Management Roundtable is your chance to share knowledge, experience and best practice on the issues, trends and developments around Web Project Management.
Attendance is limited to 12 - 18 attendees, with discussion chaired and facilitated by Econsultancy to ensure all participants get the most from the session.
The agenda for the day is very much driven by those attending - your prority areas and pain points.
Potential topics for discussion on Web Project Management:
· How do you decide on a launch plan (i.e. co-existing new and old vs a Big Bang)?
· When to fit UX into the project plan?
· How do you decide on the content migration strategy?
· Is it possible to ever get the requirements for a website “right” (in advance)?
· How do you effectively engage the wider organisation in the project?
· How do you track web projects?
· How do you test websites? (Functional, non-functional, integrations with other systems, content, usability)
· How do you ensure content gets maintained post go-live?
Who should attend?
Roundtables are most suited to those in relatively senior positions - decision makers and influencers within their organisation.
We try to ensure a healthy balance between client and supply-side participation with subject experts in attendance to deliver an open, produtive and rounded conversation for all. Attendance is limited to one participant per organisation. There are strictly no sponsors or journalists present. All Roundtables are moderated by Econsultancy.
We ask that attendees have something to contribute to discussions as well as areas in which they'd like to learn to ensure conversation is beneficial to all.
Roundtables are exclusive to Econsultancy Enterprise subscribers. To find out more, please call the subscriptions team on 0207 269 1450 or email email@example.com.
Econsultancy London - Farringdon Point
Nearest tube stations:
Farringdon (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City) or Chancery Lane (Central Line)
Roundtables are free to attend but are exclusive to Econsultancy Enterprise subscribers.
For further information, please contact the subscriptions team on 0207 269 1450 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org(subject line 'Roundtable Bookings')