|Date||February 23 2005 (4:00pm – 6:00pm)|
|Venue||Ludgate House, London, United Kingdom|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|Cost||Included with Enterprise subscription|
About the event
Circa. 12 attendees, no journalists, no audience, no sponsors, chaired and facilitated by E-consultancy.
Post Office, Linguaphone, Loyalty.co.uk, Eurostar, PWC, Signet, Volvo, Orange, BT, Weboptimiser, BigMouthMedia, Spannerworks, Netrank, Optimum4.
1. How can you measure the ROI from SEO, can you pay for SEO on a performance basis – if so, how do you measure and reward performance?
In which sectors/what cases does SEO have a better ROI than SEM, or where you should be spending much more on SEO than PPC?
2. SEO vs SEM - At what point should you switch off SEM (Paid) if SEO is getting the required rankings/results. What considerations should be given prior to making this decision?
3. Can enhancing the accessibility of your website really improve your search rankings? If so how? What are the latest best practices to improve rankings? What of inbound link building? And what of ethics and unethical practices?
4. Search Engine specific - What will be the impact of Localisation of search engines? What plans can be put in to place to accommodate for this?
5. Questions from the attendees
To share knowledge, experiences, best practice and to network.
20 mins Arrive, Coffee and Registration
80 mins E-consultancy facilitates debate around key issues and trends
20 mins Follow up conversations / networking / close
+44 (0)20 7071 8612, peter @ e-consultancy.com (subject line 'Roundtable bookings')