|Date||March 19 2013 (9:00am – 5:00pm)|
|Venue||FTSE Seminar Room, Capital Tower, Singapore, Singapore|
About the event
PDF Download: http://bit.ly/drdsp
Today's World is full of Digital Marketing Opportunities – Are you playing to your Digital Strengths?
Rather than broadcasting information to reach consumers & businesses, we are now increasingly involved in engagement and two-way communications.
Having problems ensuring your digital strategy & planning:
- Translate into effective, memorable, & measurable campaigns?
- Reflect positive ROIs?
- Turn audiences into voluntary brand ambassadors?
How do you keep up, understand, plan, execute & measure successful digital campaigns?
For 1 Day only in Singapore, Join Daniel Rowles (Econsultancy Trainer of the Year 2012) in this 1 day intensive Best Practice session applied for Asian/Global markets, and find out how to craft effective Digital Strategy & Planning!
About Daniel Rowles (Econsultancy Trainer of the Year 2012)
Daniel has been working in Digital Marketing for the past 14 years, with extensive experience working both client side and within the agency environment. He is a Course Director for the CIM, trains on behalf of Econsultancy. He was awarded Econsultancy Trainer of the year 2012.
Daniel has helped organistions of all types to use digital marketing effectively, working with all sizes of business from SME’s through to clients like the BBC, Vodafone, MasterCard, L’Oreal and Warner Bros. He has worked with many of the world’s most successful agencies including JWT, DDB and Leo Burnett.
He is the voice of the Digital Marketing Podcast, a worldwide top-ten business podcast in iTunes.
Daniel’s training sessions are backed up with research done as co-host of the Digital Marketing Podcast, as well as case studies from real clients. Daniel prides himself on his practical and hands-on training content, and brings best practice from many years working for a broad range of International clients across the full range of digital marketing techniques.
His career has covered both the technical and business aspects of digital marketing, meaning he is able to bridge the gap between the two and make best use of the tools and technology available.
- Econsultancy Trainer of the Year 2012
- 14 Years Experience in Digital Marketing
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Course Director
- Co-Host of The Digital Marketing Podcast – top 10 iTunes business podcast
- Judge of the CIM Marketing Excellence Awards 2010/2011/2012
- Delivered hundreds of in-company and public courses to a wide range of international audiences around the world
Exclusive customised training for clients directly can be arranged (available on 20th / 21st March 2013) : Call +65 809 2088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Day Best Practice Session - What you’ll learn
- Setting the Scene- Understanding key trends driving digital businesses & the online media marketplaces
- Getting There Challenges – Understanding the role of digital in both B2B & B2C’s purchase cycles, and learn to connect digital impact to core business objectives.
- Expert’s View - How to strategically plan successful integrated digital campaigns for harnessing brand advocacy?
- Digital Marketing Measurement - Identifying the right measures, aligning metrics to goals, developing actionable insights. Understand the usage of some key planning & analysis tools
Global Best Practices Case Studies
- 360° Reality Check - Qs & As
This session will help you to understand how to create a digital marketing strategy, plan its execution & analyse it's success.
· Digital Marketing in Perspective
· The Key Digital Campaign Elements
· Setting Objectives
· The User Journey Online
· Channel Selection
· Analysis and Optimisation
· Social Media Measurement
· Calculating ROI
Who should attend?
You’re either planning to be or already actively involved in digital marketing. This 1 day best practice conference is ideal for digital marketers/marketers, senior executives who are looking to achieve a significant uplift in their return of investment within the digital marketing spectrum.
· Learn from strategies and visions that have led to success
· Be inspired by networking with industry leaders
· Build new business relationships
FTSE Seminar Room, Capital Tower
Early Bird (ends 18th February 2013)
Normal Price (starts 19th February 2013)
US$ 360 (20% Discount)
US$ 440 (20% Discount)
*Bundled with The Secrets of Content & Social Engagement
*2 Workshops at US$ 700 (more than 20% Discount, Orig. U$900)
*2 Workshops at US$ 850 (more than 20% discount, Org. U$1100)
* Call +65 6809 2088 or email email@example.com
For singapore currency transactions, please call +65 6809 2088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly note that only a maximum of 20% discount is allowed for each booking (either by using the Partners' Members 20% discount code or existing paid subscribers are entitled to 20% discount for the booking)
Discover the Secrets - Key Insights, Best Practices, Case Studies on Effective Digital Strategy & Planning , with Daniel Rowles (Econsultancy Trainer of the Year 2012)
Catch EARLY BIRD Prices & Book Today!
1) Call +65 6809 2088 and we can reserve a place for you (Cheque & Bank Transfer Payments Accepted, Singapore Currency Transactions Accepted)
2) Email email@example.com for individual/group bookings & discounts - Provide your Name, Designation, Company, Email Address & Contact No.
Seats are limited, so please apply early & benefit from a full day of Digital Marketing Know-How!