July 28th, 2020 | 3pm BST, 10am EST
What will the industry look like in two years’ time? In this moment of uncertainty and accelerated evolution, many marketers have been forced to consider what the future of their industry will look like and what role they can play in that.
This webinar will feature unmissable insights from Econsultancy’s new research into what marketers see as the key opportunities and challenges over the next two years, compiled from a survey of marketing professionals and interviews with industry experts. It draws on the latest thinking around how marketers can best prepare for the coming reality and what they need to know about the trends that will shape it.
Join Econsultancy’s Research Manager Rose Keen and Deputy Editor Rebecca Sentance as they discuss the future of marketing.
This webinar will cover:
- Understanding the changing consumer
- The future of trust and brand purpose
- What comes after the third-party cookie crackdown
- Digital transformation and planning for the future
- And reasons to be cheerful, as marketers report high levels of optimism about the future