This best practice guide discusses the key benefits of marketing automation and provides advice on strategy and implementation. It covers the opportunities marketing automation offers businesses today, as well as what the future might hold.
Digital has taken content to another level and technology is enabling marketers to reach customers in the right moment and channel, with the right messaging, at scale. Content marketing and marketing automation can work effectively together to drive efficient, cohesive and effective engagement.
This 60-minute session will draw on insights from Econsultancy research and will cover:
- Creating the right format and standout content, exploring models and frameworks to support an effective strategy.
- Exploring the role and benefits of marketing automation in the wider marketing strategy, with key use cases.
- The steps to implementing marketing automation including implications around data and how content is organised.
- Measuring the success and effectiveness of campaigns.
- The opportunities for AI and machine learning to improve marketing automation and allow for deeper personalisation and content creation.
Content plays a vital part in any brand’s marketing strategy, supporting business objectives at every stage of the purchase funnel. This report provides best practice guidance on building an effective content marketing strategy to enable brands to engage audiences in creative ways that promote authenticity and trust.
A best practice guide for marketers looking to understand how to leverage AI, machine learning and predictive analytics to derive value from their data and gain a competitive edge.
CDPs are powerful tools that unify data and give businesses a 360 view of the customer, enabling personalisation at scale and in real time. This best practice guide looks at their key features and benefits and provides a step-by-step guide to implementation.
A best practice guide providing marketers with a pragmatic guide to data-driven marketing, covering the essential areas and setting out key strategies, methods and guidance that can support best-in-class execution.
A best practice guide examining the challenges that will arise due to the technical and regulatory changes to the way marketers can measure digital marketing effectiveness, and looking at how marketers can overcome them.