The time has come for us to bid you all a fond farewell for 2018.
The Econsultancy blog will be winding down until January 2nd, when we’ll be back with a renewed resolve to bring you only the most useful marketing insight and even less puffery, padding and hype.
If you need something to read whilst your family watches an underwhelming TV premiere, check out the top 25 Econsultancy blog posts of the year.
And if you’re still not sated, have another chocolate orange and try these articles which didn’t make the top 25 but which we enjoyed writing nonetheless.
- Why marketers should have roots in tech: Sarah Kennedy, CMO of Marketo
- Why we need to stop repeating the “50% by 2020” voice search prediction
- Influencer marketing agency Pulse says “regulation needs to happen”
- GDPR has brought us Heath Robinson websites and Kafkaesque UX
- Vodafone’s chatbot is delivering double the conversion rate of its website
- Why did JD Wetherspoon delete its social media accounts, and was it the right marketing decision?
- Considering colour blindness in UX design (with five examples)
See you all in 2019!