Webinar: Digital Shift
Econsultancy’s quarterly webinar curates and interprets the most important updates, trends and innovations in digital.
Looking ahead to the next quarter, each one distills the key developments that are going to affect how markets are operating, what tools are used, and how digital marketing and ecommerce practices are changing.
The next Digital Shift webinar – Q3 2019 – is on July 2nd, 2019.
Latest Research, Best Practice and Trends
1. Introduction This report investigates the successes, strengths and challenges of Amazon and outlines what marketers across industries can learn from the retail giant. It will also consider what the future holds for Amazon and explore what marketers can learn from the company. With Amazon recently becoming a trillion-dollar company and the only one to […]
AR is becoming one of the most talked about technologies in marketing. This roundtable will provide participants the chance to identify and discuss the current opportunities and challenges with this tech. Suggested discussion topics include:
- What is the value of AR?
- What are the marketing opportunities that come with this technology?
- What is the relevance for B2B and B2C businesses?
- What does a successful AR campaign look like?
July 3rd | London | 9:30am-11:30am GMT
1. Introduction ‘The Future of Marketing’ is based on an exploratory and descriptive research enquiry into the trends shaping the future of marketing. The report examines the main objectives and key priority areas for marketers within the next five years. A survey was conducted among 492 respondents who classified as advertisers/ client-side marketers, media owners […]
1. Introduction 1.1. Methodology The aim of this research is to identify the planning, tactical and strategic activities undertaken by businesses following the UK’s decision to leave the EU on 23 June 2016. It also aims to explore perceptions of Brexit among UK and EU marketers and business leaders in order to provide a benchmark […]
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive Summary Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of technology that has suffered from over-hyping and confusing language, but clarity is finally developing. AI is the ability of technology to make smart decisions in a human way in relation to such things as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages. […]
2019 Digital Trends
The ninth annual Digital Trends report, in association with Adobe, looks at the most significant digital-related trends that are driving marketing and customer experience strategies in the short to medium term.
It’s based on a global survey of nearly 13,000 industry professionals working for both brands and agencies, and focuses on what companies are prioritising and what they regard as the greatest challenges.
Ladies and gents, here are your stats for the week.
Jan Svoboda is the CEO and co-founder of Clever Monitor, an AI marketing and automation software company.
It’s time for your weekly dose of digital stats.
Molly Elisha-Lambert is an AI language technician at Phrasee, a marketing platform that uses AI to create impactful email subject lines and social ad copy.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are an increasingly integral part of many industries, including marketing.
With multiple facets to optimise for higher conversions, ecommerce brands often treat on-site search as an afterthought. As a result, 72% of desktop ecommerce search engines cannot return relevant results for queries containing synonyms, misspelt words or searches using a model number. By failing to address the search experience, you are losing customers, especially when […]
The term artificial intelligence is now applied to such a wide range of applications these days, it’s difficult to know what AI truly is.
Machine learning has changed the game for email marketers.
Your weekly stats roundup includes news about AI, Google search, influencer marketing, and customer experience.
Fashion retailer Vavavoom boosts transactions by 15% and revenue by 22% with a highly targeted campaign that used YouTube’s TrueView for action.
The football club, looking to enhance engagement on both match days and non-match days, develops an app that keeps fans updated and that can hold game tickets.
Digital agency Amido develops audio-to-text solution that reduced time spent on administrative tasks and allowed sales teams to focus on commercial opportunities.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Webinar
In this Econsultancy Trends webinar we examine Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and how it relates to modern marketing, drawing on key insights from Econsultancy’s 2018 report, A Marketer’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
From the Blog
Swarovski is a company that dates way back to 1895. It is typically seen as a diamond-alternative – a crystal jewellery brand that centres on luxury and tradition.
Global digital advertising revenues are on the up, growing 17% in 2018 to reach $251 billion (or 45% of global advertising revenues).
The fashion industry is worth $32bn to the UK economy according to the CEO of the British Fashion Council, with the country employing around 890,000 people across a wide range of fashion-related jobs.
Training Courses and Online Learning
Looking for statistics and market data?
Now online, the Econsultancy Internet Statistics Database, presents all the latest stats and charts relevant to digital marketing and ecommerce in one handy tool, for you to browse, save and download.