Webinar: How Marketers Learn
In a follow up to original research conducted in 2016, Econsultancy’s all new How Marketers Learn research looks at how organisations and marketers can excel.
Agenda points include:
- The costs and benefits of effective learning and development
- Key areas of investment in training
- Instilling a new mindset in your organisation
July 30th, 2019 | 2pm BST | 9am EST
1. Introduction ‘The Future of Marketing’ is based on an exploratory and descriptive research enquiry into the trends shaping the future of marketing. The report examines the main objectives and key priority areas for marketers within the next five years. A survey was conducted among 492 respondents who classified as advertisers/ client-side marketers, media owners […]
1. Introduction 1.1. Methodology The aim of this research is to identify the planning, tactical and strategic activities undertaken by businesses following the UK’s decision to leave the EU on 23 June 2016. It also aims to explore perceptions of Brexit among UK and EU marketers and business leaders in order to provide a benchmark […]
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive Summary Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of technology that has suffered from over-hyping and confusing language, but clarity is finally developing. AI is the ability of technology to make smart decisions in a human way in relation to such things as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages. […]
2019 Digital Trends
The ninth annual Digital Trends report, in association with Adobe, looks at the most significant digital-related trends that are driving marketing and customer experience strategies in the short to medium term.
It’s based on a global survey of nearly 13,000 industry professionals working for both brands and agencies, and focuses on what companies are prioritising and what they regard as the greatest challenges.
Your roundup this week includes stats about AI, YouTube ad spend, email strategy, and so much more.
We’re in an era of great change within the performance marketing landscape as more and more of what a performance marketing manager would do on a day-to-day basis is becoming more automated by Google and Facebook.
Artificial intelligence (AI) has become one of the most talked-about topics in marketing lately.
The Barbican’s latest exhibition explores the rise of artificial intelligence and the increasingly complex relationship between humans and technology.
Ladies and gents, here are your stats for the week.
Jan Svoboda is the CEO and co-founder of Clever Monitor, an AI marketing and automation software company.
It’s time for your weekly dose of digital stats.
Molly Elisha-Lambert is an AI language technician at Phrasee, a marketing platform that uses AI to create impactful email subject lines and social ad copy.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are an increasingly integral part of many industries, including marketing.
Fashion retailer Vavavoom boosts transactions by 15% and revenue by 22% with a highly targeted campaign that used YouTube’s TrueView for action.
The football club, looking to enhance engagement on both match days and non-match days, develops an app that keeps fans updated and that can hold game tickets.
Digital agency Amido develops audio-to-text solution that reduced time spent on administrative tasks and allowed sales teams to focus on commercial opportunities.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Webinar
In this Econsultancy Trends webinar we examine Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and how it relates to modern marketing, drawing on key insights from Econsultancy’s 2018 report, A Marketer’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
From the Blog
Michael Raven is the founder and MD of Blazon, an innovation launch agency based in London.
There is currently a wave of hype within the marketing and startup world around Digitally Native Vertical Brands (DNVBs): brands that start and build themselves online. They offer products to niche audiences, focusing on rapid delivery, and many offer high levels of customisability.
Truly the latest threat to established brands – or is it?
Time to settle in for your weekly stats.
Training Courses and Online Learning
Looking for statistics and market data?
Now online, the Econsultancy Internet Statistics Database, presents all the latest stats and charts relevant to digital marketing and ecommerce in one handy tool, for you to browse, save and download.