1. Introduction This guide has been written to help senior marketers better understand the opportunities offered by experiential marketing, outlining when and how the discipline can add value. Its purpose is to help brands plan and execute experiential marketing activities and to be mindful of the challenges involved. New studies show that we are continuing […]
2019 Digital Trends
The ninth annual Digital Trends report, in association with Adobe, looks at the most significant digital-related trends that are driving marketing and customer experience strategies in the short to medium term.
It’s based on a global survey of nearly 13,000 industry professionals working for both brands and agencies, and focuses on what companies are prioritising and what they regard as the greatest challenges.
Latest Research, Best Practice and Trends
1. Introduction ‘Learning from Digital Disruptors’ defines best practice strategies, tactics and approaches from disruptive brands and businesses and distils key learnings that marketers can usefully apply in their day-to-day roles. The goal was to understand key thinking and innovative techniques and provide some practical guidance on their potential application in order to help marketers […]
1. Introduction ‘The Future of Marketing’ is based on an exploratory and descriptive research enquiry into the trends shaping the future of marketing. The report examines the main objectives and key priority areas for marketers within the next five years. A survey was conducted among 492 respondents who classified as advertisers/ client-side marketers, media owners […]
1. Introduction 1.1. Methodology The aim of this research is to identify the planning, tactical and strategic activities undertaken by businesses following the UK’s decision to leave the EU on 23 June 2016. It also aims to explore perceptions of Brexit among UK and EU marketers and business leaders in order to provide a benchmark […]
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive Summary Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of technology that has suffered from over-hyping and confusing language, but clarity is finally developing. AI is the ability of technology to make smart decisions in a human way in relation to such things as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages. […]
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are an increasingly integral part of many industries, including marketing.
With multiple facets to optimise for higher conversions, ecommerce brands often treat on-site search as an afterthought. As a result, 72% of desktop ecommerce search engines cannot return relevant results for queries containing synonyms, misspelt words or searches using a model number. By failing to address the search experience, you are losing customers, especially when […]
The term artificial intelligence is now applied to such a wide range of applications these days, it’s difficult to know what AI truly is.
Machine learning has changed the game for email marketers.
Your weekly stats roundup includes news about AI, Google search, influencer marketing, and customer experience.
It’s time to regale you with the best digital marketing stats we’ve seen this week.
In 2015, Econsultancy profiled a startup called Phrasee, the brainchild of regular Econsultancy blog contributor Parry Malm, that uses advanced machine learning algorithms to optimise email subject lines until they perform better than human-created copy.
Machine learning has made rapid progress in the past few years. AI-powered assistants can listen and analyse conversations on social media, take personalisation to an intimate level, and even come up with creative brand names and slogans.
Fashion retailer Vavavoom boosts transactions by 15% and revenue by 22% with a highly targeted campaign that used YouTube’s TrueView for action.
The football club, looking to enhance engagement on both match days and non-match days, develops an app that keeps fans updated and that can hold game tickets.
Digital agency Amido develops audio-to-text solution that reduced time spent on administrative tasks and allowed sales teams to focus on commercial opportunities.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Webinar
In this Econsultancy Trends webinar we examine Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and how it relates to modern marketing, drawing on key insights from Econsultancy’s 2018 report, A Marketer’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
From the Blog
Training Courses and Online Learning
Looking for statistics and market data?
Now online, the Econsultancy Internet Statistics Database, presents all the latest stats and charts relevant to digital marketing and ecommerce in one handy tool, for you to browse, save and download.