1. Introduction This report is a complementary guide to Econsultancy’s current suite of social media best practice guides, including Social Media Strategy, Social Media Platforms and Paid Social Media Advertising. It outlines the strategic approaches, use cases, considerations and useful guidelines for B2B marketers to consider when devising their social media strategy. 1.1. Executive summary […]
Webinar: Social Media
This webinar provides an overview of the latest trends in social media, across multiple platforms. Bringing to life data from the Econsultancy Social Quarterly and recently updated Social Media Best Practice Guide, this webinar will help you:
- Get on top of the latest developments across multiple social media platforms.
- Pinpoint areas in which you could be doing more when it comes to managing your social media.
- Get guidance about up to date best practice in social media.
Research, Trends and Best Practice
1. Executive summary The second report in our Marketing in the Dark series, Dark Social, explores the impact of this growing phenomenon, and looks at how companies can interact with consumers appropriately and effectively in a world where consumers increasingly like to communicate in private. The research, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with IBM Watson […]
Looking for statistics and data on Instagram?
The Internet Statistics Database contains over 600 charts and statistics related to Instagram, for you to browse, save and export.
From the Blog
We’ve got news about sustainability, digital ad spend, social media usage, and lots more in this week’s roundup.
Instagram recently set out to understand more about its users, specifically in terms of the kind of content people want to see from brands on the platform.
This week’s stats roundup includes news about Instagram usage, customer loyalty, and marketing metrics.
Social media monitoring, crisis and conversation management
Strategy, distribution and best practice
Principles and practice of influencer marketing
Native formats, paid social targeting and formats
Benchmark your company's digital performance
What does good look like? Search and compare against Instagram marketing metrics, from average engagement rate to % of total spend, with Econsultancy’s Performance Benchmarks tool.