1. Introduction This guide has been written to complement Econsultancy’s Social Media Platforms Overview. Its purpose is to provide a framework for developing a social media strategy, as well as a summary of the main considerations for marketers when developing a strategic approach to social media marketing and communications. 1.1 About this report Over the […]
"Globally, Instagram Stories is used by 400m users every day"
Visit the Internet Statistics Database for hundreds of charts and statistics related to Instagram, for you to browse, save and export.
Research, Trends and Best Practice
1. Introduction This guide has been written to complement Econsultancy’s Social Media Strategy Best Practice Guide, and Content Strategy Best Practice Guide. Its purpose is to provide a snapshot of some of the major social media platforms and the most pressing considerations for marketers looking to generate the most value from social media. It provides […]
1. Introduction This guide has been written to complement Econsultancy’s Social Media Strategy Best Practice Guide, Social Media Platforms Overview, B2B Social Media Best Practice Guide and Paid Search Best Practice Guide. The purpose of this guide is to provide an overview of the opportunities, risks and the required investment of time, effort and budget […]
Social media monitoring, crisis and conversation management
Strategy, distribution and best practice
Principles and practice of influencer marketing
Get practical insights on planning your social media channel strategy.
Webinar: Social Media
This webinar provides an overview of the latest trends in social media, across multiple platforms:
- Get on top of the latest developments across multiple social media platforms.
- Pinpoint areas in which you could be doing more when it comes to managing your social media.
- Get guidance about up to date best practice in social media.
From the Blog
In this week’s digital stats roundup, you’ll find news about Instagram, digital out of home ads, personalisation, and lots more to boot.
Read on for this week’s digital stats roundup, which includes news about cart abandonment, fast-growing brands, luxury shopping, and programmatic advertising.
Instagram’s ongoing experiment involving the removal of like counts from posts appears to be well-received by some consumers who say that they feel the Instagram experience is more enjoyable without the metric. But what’s potentially good for mental health has sparked influencer fears over demetrication — fears that early data suggests might be justified.
Benchmark your company's digital performance
What does good look like? Search and compare against Instagram marketing metrics, from average engagement rate to % of total spend, with Econsultancy’s Performance Benchmarks tool.