Econsultancy Live takes place December 1st to 2nd as a virtual event, and the theme this year is ‘Riding the Ecommerce Wave’. You can visit the event page to view the speaker lineup, the agenda or to purchase an Early Bird Pass.
Over two days, we’ll be hearing about the many challenges and opportunities in ecommerce looking forward to 2021. Keynote presentations, interviews and panel discussions will cover topics such as data-driven ecommerce strategies, the future of multichannel retail, social commerce and learning from D2C.
In a year when ecommerce as a percentage or total UK retail sales hit a high of 32.8% back in May (up from 18.8% in the same month last year), there is plenty to talk about, whatever sector you work in. New customers, new behaviours and new expectations mean ecommerce experiences are being re-tuned.
To give their take on what it all means, we’ve got speakers from big FMCGs, platform ecommerce businesses, D2Cs and multichannel retailers, including:
- Gareth Jones, Global CMO, Farfetch
- Cheryl Calverley, CEO, eve sleep
- Claire Hennah, Global VP of Ecommerce, Unilever
- Gregoire baret, Senior Director, Omnichannel Experience, ALDO Group
- Saul Lopes, Head of CRM, Dixons Carphone
- Melissa Weston, Marketing Lead UK & Ireland, Zalando
- Lyndsay Weir, Global Data and Analytics Manager, Nestlé
This year, Econsultancy Live is a virtual event, but as we’ve been running this event for 15 years in a roundtable style, we’ll also be incorporating some interactive sessions so delegates can discuss ecommerce trends with their peers.
For Early Bird Passes or to view the agenda, visit the Econsultancy Live event page. We hope to see you there.