July 28th, 2021 | 3:00pm BST
The way your customers are interacting with your brand has changed over the course of the past year.
This shift in behaviour will remain and change the customer journey. Those who embrace a more customer centric and data-driven approach will win and thrive over those who revert back to their pre-pandemic practices.
In this webinar, we will explore how brands and their agencies can identify how customers want to engage, through which channels and when. Key themes of this webinar include:
- How have these behaviours changed and what opportunities does this create for brands?
- Embracing the shifting customer/brand dynamic and what this means for meaningful engagement
- Optimising the interactions across all channels (including the phone call)
- Implementing a data-driven approach throughout the entire funnel
- Getting more efficient to become more effective in optimising the customer journey
- Joining the up the dots when the online journey goes offline and demonstrating ROI (first party data)
We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of the Xeim Group that may be of interest to you. As well as Econsultancy, these brands are listed here. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email email@example.com.