It’s Christmas Eve, which means that our blog traffic will have reached the end of its death spiral as the last remaining stragglers finally leave the office and head off to see their loved ones.
In order that our cherished audience doesn’t miss out on any digital marketing gold while they’re celebrating Christmas and the New Year, we’ll be signing off until January 4.
That’s right, no new posts or Daily Pulse newsletters for an entire week.
This has the added benefit of protecting our own egos from the harsh reality of the holiday period pageview stats.
But to keep you sated in the meantime, here’s a list of our annual 2015 roundups and 2016 prediction posts for a wide array of digital channels. Enjoy!
- What were the key email marketing trends from 2015?
- Nine email marketing trends set to dominate 2016.
- The biggest content marketing trends of 2015.
- Content marketing trends in 2016: curation, video & more.
- What were the most significant social media trends in 2015?
- 11 pivotal social media trends for 2016.
- Programmatic trends in 2015: the big picture.
- Five controversial predictions for programmatic advertising in 2016.
Top posts from 2015
And if that’s not enough, you can also read the posts that attracted the most attention in 2015.
Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!