There are enough spaces for all our delegates to watch keynote sessions live; however, to attend any session you will need to book a seat.
Pass holders can book their seat in sessions in advance of a session starting, during the session itself, or after the session in order to access the session as part of video on demand. Please follow these steps to book your seat:
- Head to the agenda page (this is also where you’ll go to watch the sessions live and watch video on demand sessions).
- Click on the red button prompting you to log in:
- This pop-up box will appear. Please use the same email address you used to register for your pass.
- If you know your ticket number (please check your confirmation email), you will be able to access your account immediately, if not we will send a confirmation link to the email you registered with. You will need to click the link within this email to authenticate your account, check your junk and spam folders if you can’t find the email.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you can book a session by clicking on the seat icon. The session will appear within “My Registered Sessions”. You will need to book a seat in all the sessions that you want to watch live, or on demand.
- After booking your seat in the session, you may need to refresh your browser to watch the session.
If you need any help, please get in touch. Please provide detailed information, so that we can resolve your issue as quickly as possible.