October 1st 2020, 3pm BST, 10am EDT
Senior executives perceive mindset to be more important to success than skillset or even experience, yet few companies actively work to understand and optimise it.
Our latest Marketing Mindset research covers key insights into the role of mindset for individual, team and organisational survival, growth and excellence. Based on a series of in-depth interviews with marketing leaders, a quantitative study of over 500 global marketers and a review of academic and professional literature, the best practice report highlights the necessary mindset for a successful career in marketing.
Join our virtual briefing hosted by Econsultancy MD Richard Robinson and Stefan Tornquist, VP of Research, alongside our guest panelists, to discover the role mindset plays in delivering success, alongside its crucial role in crisis times and beyond.
On the agenda:
- Explore the Econsultancy 10C framework for modern marketing mindset and how it will help you establish a powerful marketing mindset
- Understand the importance of cultivating a modern marketing mindset
- Discover the fundamental role mindset plays in career success as well as organisational transformation, innovation and excellence
- Debbie Botwick: Global Marketing Excellence Director, Pfizer
- Alex Naylor: Managing Director, Marketing Communications, Barclays
- John Rudaizky: Partner, Global Brand & Marketing Leader, EY
- Alison Orsi: Vice President and CMO, IBM Europe, Middle East, Africa
We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of the Xeim Group that may be of interest to you. As well as Econsultancy, these brands are listed here. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email email@example.com.