This in-depth briefing will explore how a convergence of technological developments and new audio formats has prompted the “audio renaissance”, as well as why digital radio is enjoying record revenue levels in 2019. It will also look at how new audio media like podcasting changed what listeners have come to expect from audio advertising, and why these new ad formats are believed to be so effective.
- A new age of audio?
- How digital killed the radio ad
- Smart tech and the audio revolution
- Why audio appeals to advertisers
- The challenges of advertising with digital audio
- The next generation of audio innovation