On completion of the Fast Track Advanced Data and Analytics course you will be able to:
- Understand what data is available and where it comes from.
- Challenge business objectives and select relevant KPIs.
- Establish and map broader stakeholder needs for measurement.
- Design data capture to meet measurement requirements.
- Select the best tool to use for a particular analytical task.
- Establish when data is statistically valid.
- Practice structured approaches to identify good and bad performance versus KPIs.
- Evaluate multichannel performance across campaigns and channels.
Optimise and predict
- Plan a test-and-learn programme to improve performance.
- Forecast future performance based on historical trends.
- Identify patterns that can be used for predicting future behaviour.
- Formulate and present data-driven recommendations.