Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Know how to convince senior management and stakeholders of the need to change.
- Be capable of explaining digital in a way colleagues understand and get excited by.
- Have new working methodologies that encourage best practice in others.
- Know how to run best-practice digital projects to ensure success.
- Be able to prove your decisions and ability to deliver through robust testing.
- Have a plan for smarter data-driven decision making.
- Have a clear vision of the steps required to move your organisation towards being digital-first.
- Understand how you can improve the digital skills of colleagues across the organisation.
- Know how to overcome resistance to digital adoption.