Fundamentals of online merchandising
- The impact of your brand and customer proposition on merchandising success.
- The essential problems to solve in online merchandising.
- Getting your product data to the best possible standards.
- Basic presentation (search, filter, sort orders, promotion) and the opportunities and problems presented.
- Promotional strategies and their demands on online merchandising systems.
- How to use exit intent and remarketing to extend your merchandising shelf life.
Key metrics and performance indicators
- A review of the traditional metrics for stock and sales performance and their applicability to online.
- Online-only metrics.
- Important key performance indicators.
Online merchandising techniques and considerations
- Rule-based or algorithmic systems.
- Behavioural profiling to drive rules.
- Use of personae.
- A:B testing in online merchandising.