1. Introduction Modern marketing requires new skills for the digital age. As new technologies and channels have emerged and digital transformation has become a priority for organisations across all locations, sizes and industries, the demand for expertise in the likes of data, analytics, customer experience, content and personalisation has increased. With this demand often outstripping […]
How does your digital marketing knowledge stack-up?
Take the Digital Skills Index to see how you measure up across 11 topics integral to modern marketing. It’ll help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, benchmark you against your peers, and provide tailored learning journeys to develop further.
The Fundamentals of Modern Marketing Mindset
This report answers the following questions:
- What is mindset and what is a ‘modern marketing mindset’?
- What is the relationship between mindset and individual performance?
- How can mindset underpin career success and broader organisation success?
- How can a marketing mindset be cultivated?
- What are the considerations for cultivating an organisational approach to mindset?
Leadership and change
1. Introduction The question of how leadership is changing in a digitally empowered world is a consistent theme in subscriber feedback and the digital transformation work that Econsultancy does with clients. 2015 saw the publication of Econsultancy’s initial research and report into Effective Leadership in the Digital Age, which was designed to provide insight into […]
1. Introduction This report is designed to provide marketers with practical guidance and advice on how best to manage change in the context of rapidly shifting technology, consumer behaviour and market dynamics. It is written for senior and mid-level marketers who want to understand how to navigate change within their own teams or the most […]
1. Introduction Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, an increasing number of organisations is ordering their workforces to work from home for the foreseeable future, meaning many businesses and teams are facing new and unprecedented challenges. Econsultancy has created this Best Practice Guide to provide marketers with the essential techniques to empower successful and powerful remote […]
More reports and webinars
1. Introduction Digital technologies have brought significant shifts in customer behaviour and competitive dynamics. This, in combination with the greater levels of unpredictability in customer, societal and market contexts as a result of the pandemic, mean that many businesses are facing unprecedented challenges. Thriving in this new environment requires an organisational culture that is both […]
1. Introduction This report is designed to provide marketers and innovation practitioners with practical guidance and advice on how to apply key principles and behaviours that sit at the heart of agile ways of working in order to support innovation and experimentation as well as greater organisational and team agility. With societal, market, competitive and […]
Today’s ‘day in the life’ features David Watkins – the co-founder and COO of e-bike subscription platform, DASH Rides. We speak with David about his day-to-day working life, how DASH pivoted during Covid-19, and why the pandemic has forever-changed transport systems. Please describe your job: What do you do? I am the co-founder and COO […]
Richard Robinson, Managing Director of Xeim Engage (incorporating Econsultancy and Oystercatchers), has again been named in the BIMA 100, the list of the most influential people in the UK’s digital and tech community.
Gali Arnon is CMO at Fiverr – the online marketplace for freelance services. We caught up to find out more about her role, plus insight into strategy at Fiverr, including its recent acquisition of high-end talent platform, ‘Working Not Working’, and a new subscriptions feature for freelancers.
The ongoing coronavirus pandemic is impacting every part of our lives, from the places we can go to the way we spend our time, to the priorities we have and the way we spend our money.
In today’s ‘Day in the Life’, we speak to Bhavesh Unadkat, who is Head of Digital Marketing at Capgemini Invent. We chat with Bhavesh about his ten years at Capgemini, what keeps him motivated in his role, and the brands that he thinks set the bar for data strategy. Please describe your job: What do […]
Tony Thomas is the Head of Digital Shelf Optimisation at brand performance agency Threepipe. We recently spoke with Tony to find out more about his role, gain insight on the rapidly evolving online grocery market, and discuss how client strategy has changed at Threepipe in the past year.
Statistics on people and skills – explore the ISD
The Internet Statistics Database contains thousands of charts and statistics related to people and skills. Browse, save and export charts as you go.