1. Introduction Modern marketing requires new skills for the digital age. As new technologies and channels have emerged and digital transformation has become a priority for organisations across all locations, sizes and industries, the demand for expertise in the likes of data, analytics, customer experience, content and personalisation has increased. With this demand often outstripping […]
How does your digital marketing knowledge stack-up?
Take the Digital Skills Index to see how you measure up across 11 topics integral to modern marketing. It’ll help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, benchmark you against your peers, and provide tailored learning journeys to develop further.
The Fundamentals of Modern Marketing Mindset
This report answers the following questions:
- What is mindset and what is a ‘modern marketing mindset’?
- What is the relationship between mindset and individual performance?
- How can mindset underpin career success and broader organisation success?
- How can a marketing mindset be cultivated?
- What are the considerations for cultivating an organisational approach to mindset?
Leadership and change
1. Introduction The question of how leadership is changing in a digitally empowered world is a consistent theme in subscriber feedback and the digital transformation work that Econsultancy does with clients. 2015 saw the publication of Econsultancy’s initial research and report into Effective Leadership in the Digital Age, which was designed to provide insight into […]
1. Introduction This report is designed to provide marketers with practical guidance and advice on how best to manage change in the context of rapidly shifting technology, consumer behaviour and market dynamics. It is written for senior and mid-level marketers who want to understand how to navigate change within their own teams or the most […]
1. Introduction Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, an increasing number of organisations is ordering their workforces to work from home for the foreseeable future, meaning many businesses and teams are facing new and unprecedented challenges. Econsultancy has created this Best Practice Guide to provide marketers with the essential techniques to empower successful and powerful remote […]
More reports and webinars
1. Introduction Digital technologies have brought significant shifts in customer behaviour and competitive dynamics. This, in combination with the greater levels of unpredictability in customer, societal and market contexts as a result of the pandemic, mean that many businesses are facing unprecedented challenges. Thriving in this new environment requires an organisational culture that is both […]
According to Marketing Week’s Career and Salary Survey 2021, 46.3% of marketers have experienced the introduction of a new team structure over the past 12 months, while 22.6% have seen their teams merge with other departments or functions. At the Festival of Marketing, Marketing Week’s Deputy Editor, Lucy Tessaras, chaired a panel featuring Lou Bennett, […]
Few organisations in 2021 would deny the importance of customer experience, or CX, to business performance and the bottom line. Over the past several years, the role played by CX in allowing companies to stand out and leave a lasting positive impression on consumers has become widely acknowledged, as have strategies for improving CX. But […]
Weetabix is one of the most beloved breakfast brands in the UK, with half of all households reportedly buying it in the past year. But how does Weetabix reach new consumers?
Siobhan Fitzpatrick, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer at Virgin Atlantic, spoke at the Festival of Marketing this week about the importance of both customer and employee experience within the travel industry, and self-service as a useful form of personalisation.
The ongoing coronavirus pandemic is impacting every part of our lives, from the places we can go to the way we spend our time, to the priorities we have and the way we spend our money.
Chris Sahota is the CEO and founder of M&A advisory firm Ciesco. We recently caught up with Chris to discover what his day-to-day working life looks like. We also found out what changed for Ciesco during the pandemic, and why Chris believes creativity and technology go hand in hand. Please describe your job: What do […]
Statistics on people and skills – explore the ISD
The Internet Statistics Database contains thousands of charts and statistics related to people and skills. Browse, save and export charts as you go.