1. Introduction Modern marketing requires new skills for the digital age. As new technologies and channels have emerged and digital transformation has become a priority for organisations across all locations, sizes and industries, the demand for expertise in the likes of data, analytics, customer experience, content and personalisation has increased. With this demand often outstripping […]
How does your digital marketing knowledge stack-up?
Take the Digital Skills Index to see how you measure up across 11 topics integral to modern marketing. It’ll help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, benchmark you against your peers, and provide tailored learning journeys to develop further.
The Fundamentals of Modern Marketing Mindset
This report answers the following questions:
- What is mindset and what is a ‘modern marketing mindset’?
- What is the relationship between mindset and individual performance?
- How can mindset underpin career success and broader organisation success?
- How can a marketing mindset be cultivated?
- What are the considerations for cultivating an organisational approach to mindset?
Leadership and change
1. Introduction The question of how leadership is changing in a digitally empowered world is a consistent theme in subscriber feedback and the digital transformation work that Econsultancy does with clients. 2015 saw the publication of Econsultancy’s initial research and report into Effective Leadership in the Digital Age, which was designed to provide insight into […]
1. Introduction This report is designed to provide marketers with practical guidance and advice on how best to manage change in the context of rapidly shifting technology, consumer behaviour and market dynamics. It is written for senior and mid-level marketers who want to understand how to navigate change within their own teams or the most […]
1. Introduction Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, an increasing number of organisations is ordering their workforces to work from home for the foreseeable future, meaning many businesses and teams are facing new and unprecedented challenges. Econsultancy has created this Best Practice Guide to provide marketers with the essential techniques to empower successful and powerful remote […]
More reports and webinars
1. Introduction Econsultancy has been investigating the topic of marketing knowledge and skills for more than 20 years. In that time, we have conducted multiple research studies and interviewed thousands of marketing leaders and practitioners about the human capabilities required for success. One thing that has become clear is that some of the most important requirements for […]
Kristan Rivers is the CEO of AdInMo – an in-game brand advertising platform. We caught up with Kristan to discuss his working life during the pandemic, and the overall impact of Covid on both the advertising and gaming sectors.
Matt Ramerman is the president of Sinch for Marketing. We recently caught up with Matt to find out how his daily working life has been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Nick Peart is the VP of Marketing, EMEA, at data and AI company Databricks. We caught up with Nick to find out more about his day-to-day working role during the pandemic, and his predictions for the future.
Before the pandemic, investment in martech was on the rise. Gartner’s CMO Spend Survey 2018-19 found that 29% of marketing budgets were being earmarked for martech – up from 22% in 2017.
Toni Wood is the CMO of furniture comparison website, ufurnish.com. We caught up with Toni to find out what it was like to launch a new website and brand during a pandemic, and how Covid-19 has changed her daily working life.
Today’s ‘Day in the Life’ features Vladi Shlesman, Managing Director EMEA at ChannelAdvisor. Vladi explains how the pandemic has changed his day-to-day working life, and how it has impacted wider trends within the ecommerce sector.
Statistics on people and skills – explore the ISD
The Internet Statistics Database contains thousands of charts and statistics related to people and skills. Browse, save and export charts as you go.