1. Introduction Modern marketing requires new skills for the digital age. As new technologies and channels have emerged and digital transformation has become a priority for organisations across all locations, sizes and industries, the demand for expertise in the likes of data, analytics, customer experience, content and personalisation has increased. With this demand often outstripping […]
How does your digital marketing knowledge stack-up?
Take the Digital Skills Index to see how you measure up across 11 topics integral to modern marketing. It’ll help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, benchmark you against your peers, and provide tailored learning journeys to develop further.
The Fundamentals of Modern Marketing Mindset
This report answers the following questions:
- What is mindset and what is a ‘modern marketing mindset’?
- What is the relationship between mindset and individual performance?
- How can mindset underpin career success and broader organisation success?
- How can a marketing mindset be cultivated?
- What are the considerations for cultivating an organisational approach to mindset?
Leadership and change
1. Introduction The question of how leadership is changing in a digitally empowered world is a consistent theme in subscriber feedback and the digital transformation work that Econsultancy does with clients. 2015 saw the publication of Econsultancy’s initial research and report into Effective Leadership in the Digital Age, which was designed to provide insight into […]
1. Introduction This report is designed to provide marketers with practical guidance and advice on how best to manage change in the context of rapidly shifting technology, consumer behaviour and market dynamics. It is written for senior and mid-level marketers who want to understand how to navigate change within their own teams or the most […]
1. Introduction Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, an increasing number of organisations is ordering their workforces to work from home for the foreseeable future, meaning many businesses and teams are facing new and unprecedented challenges. Econsultancy has created this Best Practice Guide to provide marketers with the essential techniques to empower successful and powerful remote […]
More reports and webinars
1. Introduction Why is a disruptive strategy and culture increasingly valuable in an uncertain business climate? What can marketers learn from disruptive thinking and innovative techniques to help deliver their own objectives? This quick version of Econsultancy’s Learning from Digital Disruptors Best Practice Guide covers how disruptive businesses operate, their strategies for success, and their […]
1. Introduction With so many organisations having embarked on digital transformation programmes, and with rapidly changing competitive environments, the need for marketers to understand how to manage change and complexity has never been greater. The impact of technology and the growing complexity in channels, formats and touchpoints have all fundamentally changed the function and practice […]
Danny Donovan is the UK CEO of Mediahub. We caught up with him to find out how his role has been impacted by Covid-19, as well as his hopes for the future.
Today’s ‘Day in the Life’ features Deborah Thomas, the Chief Communications Officer of analytics database platform, Exasol. We hear how Deborah has adapted to new ways of working during the pandemic, and what has changed at her company.
Today’s ‘Day in the Life’ features Rob Bridgman, the CEO and founder of ‘sofa-in-a-box’ company Snug. We caught up with Rob to find out how the pandemic has impacted his day-to-day role, as well as some of his predictions for the future.
The ongoing coronavirus pandemic is impacting every part of our lives, from the places we can go to the way we spend our time, to the priorities we have and the way we spend our money.
Today’s ‘Day in the Life’ features Jenny Sagström, CEO and Founder of B2B creative agency, Sköna Advertising. Here’s what Jenny had to say about working life during the pandemic.
Guy Kawasaki popularised the term ‘evangelist’ whilst at Apple in the 1980s, helping to promote the Macintosh. Today he is chief evangelist at online design tool, Canva. We asked him what his average day looks like. Here’s what he had to say…
Statistics on people and skills – explore the ISD
The Internet Statistics Database contains thousands of charts and statistics related to people and skills. Browse, save and export charts as you go.