1. Foreword by Movable Ink In today’s era, visual is the language that moves people. But for brands, the process of generating visual content is complex. As digital marketers strive to deliver more creative, for more campaigns, delivered in more channels, and optimised for more devices, the process breaks. You can’t possibly solve this problem […]
"Globally, 47% of marketers say individual-level personalised email has a greater effective on open rate"
Browse and export thousands of charts, statistics and market data like this, in the Internet Statistics Database. Constantly updated to reflect the latest findings.
Research, Trends and Best Practice
1. Introduction Personalisation is all about delivering greater relevance to customers and providing a richer experience by serving the right message on the right channel at the right time. Companies that harness the power of personalisation and offer experiences tailored to each consumer’s specific needs will find their customers are more likely to continue their […]
Personalisation is all about delivering greater relevance to customers and providing a richer experience by serving the right message on the right channel at the right time. Dip into this two-minute lesson to find out more.
From the Blog
When a new marketing concept emerges, like hyperpersonalisation, it’s quite easy to categorize it as frivolous hype which will be forgotten tomorrow.
MoneySuperMarket is a fascinating brand because the comparison website’s positioning is all about engendering a feeling in its customers – ‘Get Money Calm’, in case you haven’t seen the recent ad campaign, featuring, amongst other things, a goat in a hot spa.
If there’s one company that knows a thing or two about keeping its customers happy, it’s Disney.
1. Executive Summary and Highlights The 10th annual Optimization Report (previously the Conversion Rate Optimization Report), produced by Econsultancy in partnership with RedEye Optimisation, explores the key requirements for success, including organizational setup and culture, the use of metrics, and the most effective approach to testing and experimentation. The report is based on a survey […]
1. Foreword by Fresh Relevance Consumers have more products to choose from and more shops to consider than ever. But the modern shopper just doesn’t have the time to go through the thousands of SKUs that you might have on your website. Feeling overwhelmed by the endless shopping options at their fingertips, shoppers long for […]
1. Foreword by Adobe Ashley StillVP/GM, Creative Cloud for enterprise and Document CloudAdobe We are delighted to partner with Econsultancy on our first Digital Trends report that looks at the priorities and challenges ahead purely from the perspective of design and creative leaders. For the first time our annual survey of digital professionals had specific […]