1. Introduction Shopping campaigns operate on the same cost-per-click (CPC) model as their Search ad counterparts. The main difference between the ad types is that Shopping ads provide an image and price of each product, making these results highly appealing to consumers. In recent years, Google Shopping has continued to experience sustained growth and is […]
Paid Search Best Practice Guide
Econsultancy’s refreshed and updated series of Paid Search Best Practice guides covers everything you need to know about the complex, though potentially very lucrative, area of paid search advertising.
Research, Trends and Best Practice
1. Introduction Video advertising can be an effective, eye-catching medium for building brand awareness when done properly. As more video content is consumed online, it makes sense that brands will want to follow suit with rich media video adverts promoting their brands. Unlike text ads in traditional paid search, video ads open up a whole […]
1. Introduction This report explores some of the worldwide opportunities for expansion across a range of territories and languages, before moving on to some of the practical considerations that must be kept in mind when planning to launch a PPC campaign in a new market. Although it is relatively straightforward to target new countries in […]
1. Introduction A sound knowledge of how marketing channels are operated and optimised is vital for success in paid search. The level of dependency on paid search as a channel fluctuates from industry to industry and business to business. The most successful campaigns understand where paid search fits in the wider picture and how to […]
1. Introduction Paid search has many different channels with a high degree of customisation. Before advertisers set their accounts up and start to structure their campaigns, it is essential that there is a proper plan and strategy in place. This is regardless of whether advertisers are working with an agency or managing the whole process […]
1. Introduction The majority of a paid search practitioner’s time will be spent analysing and optimising performance of ads and campaigns. In a dynamic industry, where new features are constantly being released and the competitive marketplace changes daily, an efficient and robust optimisation strategy will help advertisers stay ahead of the curve and maintain relevance […]
Advertising platforms are offering more automation tools. However, it is important to look at the bigger picture and not always view channels in isolation. There are several key examples when automation may not be the best solution for retailers using paid search.
Should your hotel maintain, slow or pause paid advertising activity? What other opportunities are there during the Covid-19 crisis?
At Clicteq we’ve previously worked with some of the worlds largest enterprise software companies and along the way we’ve developed several strategies for driving more leads in the sector.
From fixed URL structure to international setup and performance optimisation – Vervaunt MD Paul Rogers and NOVOS Founder Sam Hurley go through 10 technical Shopify SEO considerations.
With a gradual lifting of restrictions on travel, consumers are beginning to cautiously consider venturing abroad. How can travel and hospitality brands capitalise on increasing search interest in travel and inspire confidence in the sector?
The meta description that accompanies your website or webpage in search results can determine whether or not a searcher clicks through to your site. Here are some tips on how to write a good one and why meta descriptions are important, along with 33 best practice examples from around the web.
Need to convince your boss that paid search marketing is right for your company? Want to be sure you spend your budget in the best possible way? Our Business Case can help by providing research, tips and information from the experts.
Core, customisable templates to help you report and analyse your paid search (PPC) campaigns. This is included as part of Econsultancy’s Digital Marketing Template Files bundle.
A selection of key documents to help guide you through assessing or starting a paid search (PPC) campaign. All templates are easily adaptable and are included as part of a wider digital marketing pack.