Jeff Rajeck is currently a researcher, trainer, and consultant for Econsultancy in Asia-Pacific and posts frequently on the Econsultancy blog (https://econsultancy.com/author/jeff-rajeck/) about digital marketing with a focus on analytics.
For the last 5 years, Jeff has been providing marketing training and consulting in the APAC region. He encourages his clients to take a critical look at their marketing tactics to ensure they support business goals and objectives. Additionally, he believes that marketers should form hypotheses, run experiments and use analytics to support their decisions.
Recent customers have included global firms such as Adidas, Cathay Pacific and Remy Cointreau as well as Asian companies including JetPrivilege, Great Eastern, and Singtel.
Before working in digital media, Jeff ran a team of system analysts at Thomson Reuters in London, New York and, most recently, in Singapore.
Jeff holds a BA in English from University Of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign), a PgD in Computing from Manchester Metropolitan University (UK), and a Master’s in Financial Engineering from Nanyang Technological University (Singapore).
Jeff is a proud father of 3 and enjoys spending time with family – as well as rare moments of peace and quiet.
- Data Science for Marketers Training
- Jumpstart Series: Econsultancy's Developing Marketing Plans
- Jumpstart Series: Econsultancy's Understanding Digital Marketing Metrics
- Jumpstart Series: Econsultancy's Writing Effective Headlines and CTAs
- Mastering Data and Analytics Workshop
- Online Copywriting Training
- Proving Digital ROI Training Masterclass
- Strategic Marketing Planning Training