Tim Fidgeon is one of the UK’s leading digital trainers and consultants. He holds an MSc in Human-Computer Interaction and has been helping organisations develop market-leading digital strategies, experiences and content since the late 90s. After leading the User Experience teams for several large digital agencies, he is now a freelance trainer and consultant.
He has recently worked with: Coca-Cola, Sony, Vodafone and General Motors.
His articles on digital marketing and user experience have been published by: .net magazine, New Media Knowledge, Usability News & Web Standards Group
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media Training
- Content Strategy & Editorial Planning Training
- Creative Thinking for Digital Marketers Training
- Masterclass: Content Marketing Training (3 days)
- Masterclass: Customer Experience Training (CX) (3 days)
- Online Copywriting Training
- Psychology for Digital Marketing Training