Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Hellomagazine.com, the online extension to HELLO! magazine, proudly presents two new cutting-edge features designed to bring readers celebrity news in the most convenient and immediate formats:-
- The Tickertape delivers the latest celebrity news direct to the reader’s computer screen. Comprising the day's main headlines, with links straight through to the full stories, it can be placed anywhere on the reader’s desktop, and will automatically update during the day. It’s quick, easy to use, and free.
You can download the hellomagazine.com tickertape by visiting the following page:
- The Atom Feed is a new format of an RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed, by which hellomagazine.com produces a headline feed which is then checked by our readers using an Atom or RSS reader (available free from the web). This increasingly popular tool enables users to gather all their favourite news sources in one reader, rather than visiting the different websites each day.
Tree Elven, Website Editor, says: “We are delighted to bring our readers the latest celebrity headlines without them even having to log onto hellomagazine.com! We are really excited about the launch of the Tickertape and Atom Feed, and are confident they’ll both help slake our readers’ thirst for up-to-the-minute news and pix on celebs.”
• The download page for the hellomagazine.com tickertape is: http://www.hellomagazine.com/tickertape/index.html
• The URL for the Atom Feed is: http://ap.hellomagazine.com/feeds/hello_atom.xml
• The homepage for hellomagazine.com is: http://www.hellomagazine.com/
Published on: 12:00AM on 3rd November 2004