Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Screen Pages today announced its 3rd annual E-commerce Forum, a conference for retail, mail order, home shopping and catalogue businesses, aimed at keeping them abreast of the latest trends, opportunities and technologies in the fast moving e-commerce world.
The Forum will be held at the Lewis Media Centre on the 9th March 2005, in London SW1.
The event is for business owners and senior managers responsible for e-commerce in the home shopping, mail order and retail sectors. Presentations will include:
* Kate Burns, managing director Google AdSales & Operations, who will be discussing Froogle;
• Nick Wheeler, founder of Charles Tyrwhitt the shirt-maker and one of the UK’s most successful multi-channel retailers;
• Baukjen de Swaan Arons, founder of Isabella Oliver, the maternity clothing company which has gone from zero to £1m sales in under a year;
* Ashley Friedlein, CEO of e-consultancy, the best practice online marketing and e-commerce information service;
• Caroline Roberts, director of the Direct Marketing Association UK, Europe's largest trade association in the marketing and communications sector.
• Jim Banks, CEO of Webdiversity, the leading specialist provider of search engine marketing and pay-per-click advertising services;
• Maria O’Flynn, consultancy director of Tradedoubler, Europe’s largest affiliate marketing network.
• Roger Willcocks, managing director of Screen Pages, leading provider of e-commerce services to the retail, mail order and catalogue sector.
Themes for presentation and discussion will include:
• Acquiring new customers online through the search engines (naturally, paid-for and Froogle) and through affiliate networks;
• Keeping pace with the fast-moving legislative framework for e-commerce and distance selling;
• Best practice: guidance from industry leaders sharing their experience.
The event starts at 9:30 and concludes at 4:30. Buffet lunch will be provided.
For further information and booking, go to www.screenpages.com/forum.asp or call Screen Pages on 01932-359 160.
Published on: 12:00AM on 5th January 2005