Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Derby, UK, April 11, 2005 – Esker Software, leading provider of host access and information delivery solutions, announces the release of Tun Plus 2005. As the most recognised Host Access brand in the world with more than two million licences sold over the past twenty years, Tun Plus helps organisations meet the widest possible range of terminal emulation needs.
With this new version, Esker continues its commitment to support Microsoft’s evolving operating systems. Tun Plus 2005 has been fully tested with Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 to ensure that Microsoft Windows users can take full advantage of Windows XP without sacrificing any of the functionality of their Tun Plus product.
Tun Plus 2005 now adds:
* Total compatibility with Microsoft Windows XP service Pack 2.
* Failover capability to allow Web-to-Host to run in a Microsoft cluster environment and provide real-time data backup.
* Complete ISO Latin 2 support for IBM emulations, enabling European character sets such as Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Slovakian, Slovenian, Lithuanian, Latvian, and Estonian.
* Support of the Sun JDK 1.4 JVM.
“We are highly satisfied with the performance of Tun Plus 2005. Above all we are confident that Tun Plus continues to provide the most flexible Host Access solution on the market and that it provides our customers a solid foundation to leverage their existing investment," explained Eric Bussy, Marketing Director of Esker.
Offering emulation for over 30 host types, and supporting all leading security protocols—including SSL, SSH, SFTP, SCP, Triple DES, and X.509 certificates—Tun Plus is the leader in enterprise connectivity. Customers can choose from three deployment options:
* Tun Plus PC-to-Host. Comprehensive access from any PC running Windows XP, 2003, 2000 or 98.
* Tun Plus Web-to-Host. Access through leading web browsers using ActiveX and Java technologies.
* Tun Plus Multi-User Windows. Complete access for virtually any client type via Citrix and Microsoft Windows Terminal Services.
Flexible licensing options for Tun Plus also give organisations the freedom to change deployment as needs evolve.
About Esker Software
Esker is a recognised leader in helping companies eliminate manual paper processes with Esker DeliveryWare Solutions -- software and hosted services automating every phase of document delivery. Its Tun Plus products have been offering advanced host access solutions since 1985.
Specialising in the automated capture, formatting, and delivery of output from SAP systems, Esker solutions work with any enterprise application to streamline document flow without custom programming. Customers gain significant efficiency in their operations, save time and expense, and realise ROI in as little as three months.
Esker’s offer is divided into three product lines:
* Esker DeliveryWare Platform (automated delivery of business documents)
* Esker Fax™, Esker Fax for Notes, Esker VSI-FAX
* SmarTerm®, Tun® Plus and Persona®
Founded in 1985, Esker operates globally and has over 70,000 customers and millions of licensed users worldwide. Esker has global headquarters in Lyon, France and U.S. headquarters in Madison, WI. For more information, visit http://www.esker.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 1332 548181
Tel: + 44 (0) 1732 810644
Published on: 12:00AM on 11th April 2005