Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Peggy The Pug TM crowdfunding campaign is live now on http://www.indiegogo.com/peggythepug until October 17th. This is how you can help!
Peggy is an inspiring little dog, who transforms people’s lives with her happiness and positivity. For this reason, Peggy's owner Sara decided to create a book composed by 30 bedtime stories (some true, some more imaginative) that parents will be able to read to their kids, or that kids will be able to read by themselves. Peggy’s stories are not only captivating and unique, but they are also interactive as kids will be able to discover new words, draw their own stories and learn while they read.
But since the team behind this lovely project wanted to build a brand that was socially minded, they decided to do so by using a brand new way to raise money - crowdfunding! With the help of www.indiegogo.com/peggythepug, they built a campaign and they are now working hard to reach their goal. By helping them to raise money for this project, you will also contribute to help organisations working with kids.
In fact, thanks to your contribution, Peggy The Pug's team will be able to print the first 2,000 copies of the book and start distributing them to local libraries, pediatric hospitals, schools and organisations working with kids, completely FREE of charge!
With this money, they will also be able to run a small online advertising campaign to promote the sales of the book online on their website.
Also, they will create a version of the book for iPad, iPhone, Kindle and other tablets and/or phones.
If they beat the goal of 15,000 USD, then they already have more ideas that will make the book an extremely interactive story thanks to some magic technology, and of course they will also print more copies!
With Peggy The Pug learning is fun and accessible to everybody!
The book is currently available in both English and Italian.
How can you also help?
- If you are a journalist, a blogger or you just have many online friends, then spread the voice about our project!
- Like them on Facebook www.facebook.com/peggydpug
- Share this on your Facebook wall: COPY AND PASTE (including this)! By helping Peggy The Pug project on Indiegogo, you will help them to raise money for a great cause! If they reach their goal they will print and GIVE AWAY 2000 copies of their children book to paediatric hospitals, schools, libraries and other organisation working with children! With as little as 25 USD you will get a hard copy of the book for yourself and you will help other kids! They ship worldwide! HELP NOW on www.indiegogo.com/peggythepug!
- Are you a distributor or you would like to retail Peggy’s book offline in your country? Please get in touch with Sara ASAP
- Other ideas? Please contact us!
Peggy The Pug TM, a Unique Produce ltd brand.
0044 (0) 208 1236 247
Published on: 9:19AM on 4th September 2012