Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Search and Navigation Provider’s Learning-Based Technology and Full-Service Approach Prove to be a Key to Business Success for Internet Retailers and Other Online Businesses in the Region
LONDON, UK – October 4, 2012 – SLI Systems is continuing to see accelerated growth and adoption of its market-leading site search and navigation solutions in the UK, the company announced today. In August 2012, SLI saw a nearly 25% increase both in the number of clients it serves, and in revenues generated in the UK.
As the e-commerce industry in the region continues to expand, with 14% growth projected for 2012 over 2011, SLI’s full-service, hosted solutions, combined with the powerful capabilities and customizable options of its products, is fueling the company’s momentum.
“The UK has one of the most robust online retail industries in the world, with 13.5% of all purchases in 2010 made online – a number that’s expected to rise to 23% by 2016,” said Shaun Ryan, CEO of SLI Systems. “With more and more people choosing the convenience of the Internet to do their shopping, their expectations for a smooth, user-friendly experience also rises. High Street retailers and smaller brands selling products online are discovering that relevant search results provided by a learning-based approach, along with best practices guidance from our team of experts, contributes significantly to customer satisfaction and to their overall success.”
• Currently, SLI has several leading brand name retail clients in the region, including Boden, Karen Millen, The Sock Shop, Snow + Rock, and Barbour By Mail, among others.
• The company recently moved to a new office space, still located at Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London, but now on the fifth floor, to accommodate its growing staff.
• SLI is hosting a webinar on site search best practices in conjunction with Internet Retailing, featuring online retailer Sutton’s, in November 2012.
• SLI Systems’ full-service, customized site search, navigation and merchandising offerings help businesses in the UK and around the world meet customer expectations for relevant results and information, and also promote particular products and brands, all based on previous visitors’ search and click-through activity.
• SLI’s solutions learn over time, so results change as customer buying trends and search terms shift.
• The company’s solutions include access to a team of search and navigation experts, who oversee deployment and provide ongoing management and support.
Click to Tweet: @SLISystems shows continued growth and momentum in the UK with more customers, more employees and bigger offices http://clicktotweet.com/9km99
Published on: 12:37PM on 5th October 2012