Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
As the Mobile Commerce Market Continues Rapid Expansion, Full-Service Site Search Provider Sees Increasing Demand for its Learning-Based Mobile Solutions
LONDON, UK – October 9, 2012 – SLI Systems announced today new features and enhancements to its SLI Mobile site search solution, providing better merchandising and customization options to online retailers while also improving customer engagement and the overall mobile search experience.
With the continued rapid growth of mobile retail spending in the UK and around the world, innovative online retailers are looking to boost performance of their mobile sites with better usability features and improved ways of delivering targeted merchandising and promotional content to customers. The new enhancements SLI is unveiling today are designed to help retailers achieve those goals.
“Our mobile site is relatively new, but we’re already seeing a growing percentage of our visitors come to us on smartphones and other handheld devices, and mobile purchasing activity is also on the rise,” said Kevin Metz, vice president of e-commerce for Cache. “By working with SLI’s team, implementation of our mobile site search was effortless on our part, and the impact is significant as search pages are the most heavily viewed mobile pages. We’re excited to take advantage of the new features SLI is now offering.”
“Many companies selling online have been in a wait-and-see mode when it comes to deploying mobile sites, but that’s all changing as consumers are now turning to their iPhones and other smartphones to make more and more purchases,” said Terry Costa, vice president of marketing for SLI Systems. “With our new mobile search features and a solid team of experts helping retailers get optimal performance from their sites, our clients are seeing great results – which will be a tremendous asset to their business during the upcoming holiday shopping season.”
• Currently, SLI has several leading brand name retail clients using their mobile site search, including Dooney & Bourke, Cache, MakeMeHeal.com and U.S. Toy/Constructive Playthings, among many more.
• SLI is rolling out a number of new mobile search enhancements, including the following:
o Mobile Auto Complete: automatically populates search box with keyword terms once a visitor starts typing – this reduces the number of keystrokes required and also minimizes typing errors, allowing visitors to get to products of interest faster.
o Integration with Mobile Add to Cart: integration of search with an existing cart feature that allows visitors to add items to their shopping cart directly from mobile site search pages.
o Responsive Design: provides flexible deployment options for businesses that aren’t ready to develop a full-featured mobile site, and brings some mobile functionality to a regular website for visitors on smartphone devices.
o Mobile Merchandising Banners: allows retailers to populate search results and other pages with merchandising banners to promote particular brands or special offers.
o Analytics Tracking: gives retailers insights to better understand overall mobile site traffic by tracking page views, visitors, transactions and revenue.
o Multivariate Testing: gives retailers the ability to test different versions of the mobile site design or content against each other and receive real data and insights into what design or content works best for customers and drives conversions.
• SLI is hosting a webinar on mobile site search best practices on October 24, 2012.
• SLI Systems’ full-service, customized site search, navigation and merchandising offerings help businesses meet customer expectations for relevant results and information, and also promote particular products and brands, all based on previous visitors’ search and click-through activity.
• SLI’s solutions learn over time, so results change as customer buying trends and search terms shift.
• The company’s solutions include access to a team of search and navigation experts, who oversee deployment and provide ongoing management and support.
• SLI Systems is exhibiting at the Mobile Commerce Forum event in San Diego, CA – Oct. 8-10, 2012 – in booth #305.
Click to Tweet: @SLISystems unveils new mobile site search enhancements and gains momentum with SLI Mobile among several prominent retail brands http://clicktotweet.com/76ba0
Published on: 4:14PM on 15th October 2012