Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
What’s the best – and worst – of writing on the web? Are you measuring copywriting ROI? Is content strategy embedded in our industry? Which stakeholders sabotage the production of good copy? How do you feel about typos?
The Sticky Content annual survey on the state of digital copywriting will reveal what the current industry standards are for online copywriting. It’s a survey for anyone who manages, oversees, commissions, edits, produces or writes copy for the web, mobile, email or social media.
To get slides of the results and a chance to win tea for 2 at Claridges*, please share your opinion and fill in the Sticky Content copywriting survey now (http://svy.mk/QBtcMc)
So far, hundreds of content professionals have completed the survey, with early results indicating that there are a large number of people in the industry keen to improve the processes and standards involved in digital copy creation and production.
It’s the final survey question that’s prompting the most debate, however: ‘What’s your online copywriting pet hate?’ Survey respondents have to choose between such classics as dubious ‘corporate empathy’, faux formal words such as ‘utilise’ and ‘ ensure’, and the over-use of exclamation marks – to name a few!
• To have your say and get slides of the survey results, fill in the Sticky Content state of digital copywriting survey now (http://svy.mk/QBtcMc)
About Sticky Content
Sticky Content (www.stickycontent.co.uk) has been helping some of the world’s best-loved brands to improve their online content for over 15 years. In that time we’ve developed vast experience and knowledge in what makes usable, engaging, on-brand digital content.
We provide clients such as Alstom Power, Belron (Autoglass), Lloyds TSB, Sony Europe and Virgin Media Business with support in digital copywriting, content strategy and planning and bespoke copywriting training.
Want to know more? Contact Sian Barlow now on +44 20 7704 3232 or email@example.com
*Prize draw terms and conditions:
1. By submitting answers to all questions, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
2. The prize will be "Afternoon Tea for two" at Claridge's. Prize is subject to availability and must be used by 1st January 2014. There is no cash alternative to the prize. Prize is based on two people for Afternoon Tea at Claridge’s; champagne is not included.
3. There is no charge involved in this prize draw.
4. The closing date is 30th November 2012 and the winner will be notified by Sticky Content by 10th January 2013. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn.
5. The prize draw is not open to employees of Maybourne Hotel Group, Sticky Content or any person professionally connected with the prize draw.
6. Applicants must be aged 18 or over and only one entry per person is permitted. Only valid contact details will be entered into the prize draw.
7. Any incidental expenses, including travel, will be the responsibility of the prize winners.
8. We promise we will not share your contact details with anyone other than those stated below.
Published on: 4:00PM on 12th November 2012