Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
More than doubles shortlist tally for 2012
London, 27 March 2013 - Tradedoubler, the international performance marketing and technology company, is celebrating a dramatic upswing in recognition from the industry after learning that it is shortlisted for 19 awards across 16 categories in the annual Performance Marketing Awards. The company was shortlisted for eight awards in five categories in 2012, ultimately winning a hat-trick of awards on the night.
On hearing the news, Rob Wilson, CEO, Tradedoubler said: “This is a tremendous vote of confidence in us from the industry and from our fantastic clients. I’m especially pleased to see that we are shortlisted for innovation, mobile and multi-channel campaigns – as they are at the core of our renewed strategy. We have built a top quality publisher team who are experts in their industry sectors and are able to deliver the best national and international campaigns, delivering incremental revenues.
“I’d like to thank our clients for trusting us with their business and our terrific Tradedoubler team. There is still a lot of hard work to do, but we’re looking forward to a great awards event on 7 May and more reasons to celebrate,” continued Wilson.
Tradedoubler is shortlisted for:
• The Zoo Project (Network Innovation)
• Tradedoubler for Tesco Mobile (Best New Entrant)
• Tradedoubler for Hotels.com (Best Use of Performance Marketing as Part of a Multi-Channel Campaign)
• Tradedoubler for The Body Shop (Best Use of Performance Marketing as Part of a Multi-Channel Campaign)
• Tesco, Tradedoubler & VoucherCodes.co.uk (Best Search Campaign)
• Tradedoubler & British Gas Business (Best Lead Generation Campaign)
• Tradedoubler for The Body Shop (Best Use of Mobile)
• Tradedoubler for thetrainline.com (Best Use of Mobile)
• Tradedoubler for Tesco (Best Use of Email)
• Tradedoubler for Hotels.com (Best Managed Affiliate Programme)
• Tradedoubler for Tesco (Best Managed Affiliate Programme)
• Tradedoubler for Hotels.com (Global Excellence in Performance Marketing)
• Tradedoubler for F&F Clothing (Best Brand Engagement Campaign)
• thetrainline.com via Tradedoubler (Best Travel Advertiser)
• Tesco via Tradedoubler (Best Technology & Telecoms Advertiser)
Performance Marketing Community Choice Awards
- Tradedoubler (Best Publisher Support)
- Tradedoubler (Best Advertiser Support)
- Tradedoubler (Publisher's Choice of Network)
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +44 118 909 0909
Published on: 2:23PM on 28th March 2013